S2 Chapter 18: Fiery Battles! The Final 4!!

Start from the beginning

Valt: It's time! Valkyrie!!!

*Valkyrie begins to gain a ton of speed as its rubber swords began to glow with a yellow stream of energy

*Valkyrie begins to gain a ton of speed as its rubber swords began to glow with a yellow stream of energy. Xcalibur slams into the wall and forced itself into alignment*

Xhaka: Xcalibur!!

*Valkyrie lands back in the main arena as Xcalibur was coming in hot too*

Valt: Brave Sword!!

Xhaka: X-Saber!!

*Both beys slam into each other as the whole world around them went inverted for a split second and Xcalibur bursted instantly!!*

Xhaka: W-What the!?

Referee: Brave Valkyrie with a burst finish! Valt Aoi wins with a score of 2-1!!

Xhaka: Well Valt! You've defeated me again!

Valt: Yeah well you didn't do so bad either.

Xhaka: Neither did you. but next time we battle i'll defeat you for sure!

*Xhaka lets out a booming laugh as everyone in the arena covered their ears. The battle was over, Valt had moved on to the Practice Tournament Finals*

---A little while later---

*Athena was about to be called up to her match with Aiga and she looked off into the ocean as she listened to the crashing waves. She looks to her right as she saw Lane standing there*

Athena: Lane..

Lane: So you're facing off with Aiga, let's see if your Flare can get even stronger or if i have continued to leave you in the dust.

Athena: I don't what you're going on about but you're not fooling me with your games.

*She proceeds to walk away from Lane but she stops and turns back towards him as her eyes began to glimmer with a white light*

Athena: But rest assured, my Flare is more stronger than yours will ever be..

*Athena walked on up to her match and both her and Aiga walked up to the stadium. Athena felt very nervous as she hadn't faced off with Aiga in a long time*