Tuesday 3/24/15

With everything I have been through I am a little more mature than some girls. I have my priorities set straight. Yes, I try to focus on school and my family but guess what? Under all of that I'm a teen who gets in trouble and has fun!!! 

-I'm an all kind of girl who listens to all kinds of music and wears all kinds of clothes. I'm an easy going girls till you change my mind. I give you respect and treat you right until you give me a reason not to. 
-I have been through a lot so I love talking to people and help them with advice and just to talk to them. I feel like I had to go through hell and back to help someone else. I wanna help people the way I wanted help. No one could really help me because they weren't in my shoes. I used to be in their shoes so come to me if you need me. 
-Like I said before, if you wanna talk to me every day or even every other day and I'm not on Wattpad, I have Kik, Facebook, and Instagram. If we become really close I will give you my number. 
-Today, I have helped like six of my homegirls. I stick up for my friends who have a low self esteem and get walked all on. Every one has a voice, I'm here to help them to learn how to use it and speak it.