CHAPTER 70: The Revelation 2

Start from the beginning

Harassing Jennie? I look on Jennie.

"He tried to kiss me." On her low voice, Chaeyoung, Me, Irene and Nayeon only the one who heard.

"What?! Are you okay?" Chaeyoung checked.

"Lisa, please let's talk." I plead and held her hand. I want to clarify things to her. I know what she's thinking. I'm afraid that she's mad at me.

"You stole Somi from me and fucked, at the end, not giving responsibility. Damn you! Are you that eager to win against me?!"

"Yes! And that night with Somi was great! You don't deserve to be happy, Lisa. What yours is supposed to be mine. Why would I take that responsibility? Who knows, someone might fucked Somi before me?"

This time I slapped him.

"Fuck. You." I uttered and left the scene.

.
.
.
Lisa's PoV
A hard slap was given from Somi to Kai.

My mind is full of shits! It's making me crazy!

"You're the worst, Kai. Damn you." I walked out, pulling Jennie gently

"Don't you come near that guy again." I told her, avoiding my gaze.

I left after that, following Somi.

I reached her to the same pathway earlier, she's crying.

"Somi.." I called.

I'm not mad at her. I understand her. It's just that, I am disappointed that I've knew it on an surprising event where I was punished suspension for a week.

"Somi, let's talk." I pant. I can handle this. I can't blame Somi, it was a worse mistake. Hooking on cousins.

"Lisa, I'm really sorry." She walks on me. I came closer and hugged her.

"No, stop. Stop crying. It's okay." I soothe. She's still this fragile Somi who wants me on her side. She pretended strong like me.

"Please don't hate me. Please, Lisa.."

"I.. I don't hate you, Somi. Stop crying, shh.." I stroked her head.

The bell rang, indicating the start of the class.

"Let's go to the parking lot, we'll talk about this, okay?" I pulled out and guided her to the parking lot.

I have much to say. You know, Somi is my first serious love. She changed the pervert Lisa. She changed me, that's why I am thjs damn mad at Kai. I'd thought we'll end up together.

But I ended up loving Jennie the most.

We stayed silent.

"Lisa, I.. I want to say everything happened. What happened on that night."

I wiped her tears.

"I'd like to know too." I answered.

...

Somi's Flashback
Is Lisa that busy? I miss her so much.

She barely call and message. She's always on a hurry. I can't feel her.

But hey, she's sweet. It's just that, I am missing her.

I even thought, she's cheating. I don't know.

Chaeyoung with Mina, we met.

"Hey, what's up? Let's have a drink?" Chaeyoung asked.