Chapter 2

Hela's P.O.V

I decided to change my name to Henrietta Blake when going to midgard, so that nobody makes connections that I was Thor and Loki's sister. I was supposed to be hidden as it would keep the 'Government' - as my brothers tell - out of my way to teach my daughter some midgaurdian studies. My brother Thor also made-up a story about my past. I happened to have a 'Husband' that had gone missing.

I had also gotten a mansion in midgard for our stay there. 

Why, you ask a Mansion? Well because Mother thought that I should bring along Lady Sif, Balder, Hogun, Volstagg and Fandral

Why, you ask a Mansion? Well because Mother thought that I should bring along Lady Sif, Balder, Hogun, Volstagg and Fandral. And because Thor and Loki said they would come sometimes for a day or two. While the rest are guest rooms - you never know if you will have a guest or not. Better safe than sorry.

Hazel will be starting school from September 1st which just so happened to be next week. I packed my and Hazel's clothes to take to midgard in my purse on which I had Loki put a charm to extend the purse but still look small. I then proceeded to keep some books of spells to keep Hazel busy on Holiday's. 

Hazel's P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning and got fresh. I wore a grey hoodie with dark blue jeans and some black knee length boots.

Mom was packing my clothes with her so I did not have to worry about that so I went to pack my weapons (Daggers and sword), just to practice there

My sword was rumored to be having a special kind of blade which would glow when the person using it used it in a war, while my daggers would give the person using it a special power

My sword was rumored to be having a special kind of blade which would glow when the person using it used it in a war, while my daggers would give the person using it a special power. But I don't believe it, 'cause it never happened.

After packing some of my favorite story books I went to search for Grandma Freyja. I finally found her in the garden. "Finally found you. I searched everywhere in the Palace, even in the dungeons, and you were in the garden!!" I exclaimed.

"Hello Hazel why are you up so early?" asked Grandma. "I was packing some books to read if I get bored at the house." I answered. Just then mama came in the garden. "Good morning Hazel, Mother!" she said. I responded with a 'Good Morning mom' to her while grandma responded with a nod.

"Mother, we will be leaving in at least 2 hours." mom said to grandma. Before grandma could reply I squealed "Can we wake uncle Thor And Loki right now?!" then whisper shouted, "With a prank of course!!" Mom and Grandma grinned evilly.

_____Time Skip_____

I went inside uncle Loki's bedroom and made sure he was not awake. I said a spell and went inside uncle Thor's bedroom and did the same. In 15 minutes we were listening to two high pitched screams coming from there bedroom. What we did was, we created a spell that would make water balloons fall on there faces, every 15 min, for the whole day.

"By ODiN's BeArD WhO BLaSted A WAteR BalLOon IN My FaCe!?" asked uncle Loki and uncle Thor at the same time (literally the same words).

The three of us started giggling ferociously. My uncles came in the garden - soaked with water - frowns covering there face as if to tell they were angry but the small smiles showed them away.

"Good morning uncle or as it seems both of you are here uncle's." I said. "Yes, yes good morning to you to." uncle Loki said. "Good morning princess Haze." said Uncle Thor and bowed dramtically, which caused me to go into another fit of giggles.

"Okay, now why was I woken up at this ungodly hour?" asked uncle Loki. "Yes, it is 7 in the morning." said uncle Thor.

"Oh, we woke you both up because me and Haze will be leaving in half an hour." said mom off handly. "WHAT!!?" shrieked my dear uncles. Honestly, I didn't think they could make this type of voice from there mouth.

"We will be leaving in 30 minutes." mom said really slowly as if she was explaining to a kid. "We know what you said but, why today why not tomorrow? " asked uncle Thor in a sad voice.

"Well, because Hazel's school will start in one week." said mom. Now it was my turn to shriek, "WHAT!!?"

"Mom my school starts in one week and you didn't tell me!? I could've done some learning before school. Now, I can't even do that! How will I study in 1 week?"

I continued my rant about how I won't be able to study, not listening that we had to go now. "HAZE!" exclaimed Mom. That broke me from my ranting. "30 minutes are over. Time to go?" Mom said slowly. I nodded my head telling her ok.

__________

Sorry guys I forgot about my story only🤦‍♀️

Well, if you forgive do comment and give me a vote

Word count - 840