Prolouge Part 1

Lily's POV

Me and James were playing with our kids when there's a loud noise near the front door. "Lily go and take the kids to the nursery." James whispered to me urgently. I reluctantly ran, when I reached the nursery I heard a loud bang and assumed the worst. I went inside and closed the door of the room with a powerful spell and sent a patronus to Dumbledore. "Whatever happens, mommy and daddy will always love you both." By now Harry was crying and Hazel had a look of worry on her face. "Momvy wot happen? Why aa you crwing?" Hazel asked. She could speak really well for a one year old. 

"Not now dear. But please take care of your brother for mommy will you?" I asked. "Ok" was all she said when the door opened with a bang. "Move aside girl." orders The Dark Lord. But I stood my ground even though I was crying now. "No, not my children. Take me instead. Please" I pleaded even though I knew it would not work. "Move aside silly girl and you'll live." snarls Voldemort. "No please have mercy on them please." "Now you asked for it". said Voldemort.
"Avada Kadavara". After that I felt as though a knife had been plunged into my heart and head and I screamed.

Voldemort's POV

I was talking to Nagini before Wormtail came and said or more like stuttered. "M-my Lord, they-y have t-twins. H-harry and Hazel P-potter." I sighed "How many times have I told you not to fear me peter? And thank you for the news." I said softly. Seriously he came to me first when I was angry and I yelled at him, so it's not my fault. "Sorry my lord." I rolled my eyes. "Call me tom." 

After that I apparatted to Godric's Hollow and swiftly made my way to Potter's House. I tried to open the door with Alohamora but it didn't budge so I just used an exploding spell. I went inside and saw James Potter coming towards me. I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. 

First he didn't have a wand and didn't know wandless magic. Second he couldn't get through me because I have more practice in magic than him. "You will have to go through me before you go to my kids." exclaimed James. "You don't have a wand and if we duel I want you to have a wand." was my reply. I stunned him because it would be a waste of time if I killed him besides it has a long incantation. Now I was in front of the nursery. I exploded the door again cause' why not? And now in front of me stood......
.
.
.
.
.

'Lily the muggleborn' hehe. 

"Move aside girl" I ordered. But she didn't move and started crying. "No,no not my children. Take me not them please." Now I'm becoming impatient. "Move aside silly girl." I snarled. "No please have mercy on them please." I rolled my eyes. "Now you asked for it." and whispered "Avada Kadavra". And she screams like there is no tomorrow. And quite ironically there is no tomorrow for her. After a few seconds she landed on the floor - with a little thump - dead. 

Then I saw two cribs in one sat a baby boy in it. The boy looked like a carbon copy of his father aside from his full green eyes that looked like his mother's. The boy's name was Harry Potter, I looked at the boy with a smirk. "They think YOU are the one that is meant to be my end? HA!! PATHETIC!! You have the amount of magic that a less than average wizard could have.No it isn't you." I finished with an evil smirk on my face before turning to the next crib. He was shocked to see a girl with the most brightest and beautiful green eyes staring up at him with no ounce of fear. The girl had pure black hair as dark as the night with a orange glow around her.

 The young girls name was Hazel Potter. I chuckled "Hazel, name meaning Demon of War. Yes, I see your power it is undeniably powerful. You are the one who shall be my end...well not anymore...as I shall kill you, with a heavy heart might I add." I said with a hint of sorrow. It was true I thought of magical children as a gift from lady magic gifting young children with magic, the future of the wizarding world. So when I said I didn't want to kill the child I telling the truth but I coudn't die I had to make changes in the wizarding world. So here I was about to say the killing cure.

 I looked into Hazel's eyes one last time to see her smiling in what looked like understanding. I thought I was seeing things, before she closed her eyes and put her arms by her side. "Avada Kadavera" I whispered, and a bright green light shot out of my wand and hit the girl on forehead before a bright orange light surrounded her and the curse bounced back hitting me square in the chest before I let out an agonising scream and disappeared living my cloak on the floor.

3rd Person's POV

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore was in his office when Lily Potter's patronus came to him, "Albus.... Albus... we are being attacked!! Voldemort!!! H-he's here!!! Peter betrayed!! H-help." So today he'll know who is the chosen one is. His plan should work. He got up from his office and called Sirius Black. He then aparated to Godric's Hollow. When he reached there he saw an unconcious James, 'he's not dead,' he thought. He went up and saw the lifeless body of Lily Potter lying besides the cribs. In one of the cribs, Harry Potter sat crying with a V mark on his cheeks. 

Just before he could make assumptions and get his plans to work, he saw Hazel.She was not crying, she was passed out with a lightning bolt scar on her forehead. He could sense the strange amount of Dark Magic around her. 

'So she's the one...... hmm..... If I need my plan to work, she should be sent away. Knowing James, Sirius and Remus, they would never allow this. I SHOULD lie to them that she's gone.... I can't risk. She should be my perfect little weapon...' he thought.

He casted a dillusion charm on the youngest girl and placed her at a corner. He took Harry who was crying, looking at Hazel. He went downstairs to see Sirius Black trying to calm a panicking James Potter.
________

Sirius Orion Black was at his study when he got Dumbledore's Message. He rushed to Godric Hallows, to find James lying unconscious on the floor. "James? No, James!? Wake up, wake up!!" he panicked, he tried to wake him again. After a few minutes of trying, James shot up.

"Lily!! Sirius!? H-he betrayed us!! No, hazel, Harry!! The kids Sirius, Lily!! Ar-are they okay?!!" He began panicking when they heard footsteps from above. They looked at the source of the sound to find Albus holding little Harry. James got up and went to Harry.

"Harry!! You're okay!! Albus!? Where is Lily!! Hazel!? Are they okay??" his voice cracked. "I'll tell you my boy. I have both good and bad news. The good news is The dark lord is gone and Harry here is the chosen one and.... Lily is dead and little Haze... is gone." Albus 'To many names' Dumbledore said.

"No, no, no lily no... What do you mean my HAZEL IS GONE ALBUS?!! exclaimed James. "I don't know my dear boy, Hazel is not there. It's like she dissapeared." said Albus.

James went to the nursery to see it was totally destroyed. He went near the cribs to see Lily on the floor, lifeless. He went to the body and hugged it and started crying. "No, no why lily, why? You said you'll never leave me, why!?" He then went to Hazel's crib to only see her blanket. He hugged it close to himself as though it would disappear suddenly.

Sirius and Albus came to the door and Sirius persuaded James to come and stay at the black manner. They used the floo network to go because you can't apperate there.

If only the knew what was going on in the Godric's Hallow.

__________

•The orange light looked like the picture above.

▪︎I will correct the spelling errors once the story is over

Do comment, share and click the star...
         ⬇️

Word count - 1450