Vormir

Natasha POV

It's been five years after Thanos came to the earth and snap. Half of the earth poblation gone. My baby girl gone. The memory of her turning into ashes hunts me every single day. 

Flashback in Wakanda minutes after the snap

Everyone around me was turning into ashes, only one person came to my mind. Maya. I look at my daughter and let out a breath of relief, but that change when she look at me with tears in her eyes "Maya what's wrong baby?" "Mama I feel strange" she said to me more like a whisper, she was about to fall but I catch her. I hold her  close to me and starting shaking my head no "No no no. Hey hey, look at me baby, your fine"  "Please help me mama. I don't wanna go"  suddenly her body started to turn into ashes. I let out a quiet sob and caressed her cheek "You're going to be okay" I tell her between my sobs. "Mama I'm scared" "I know malyshka, I know. Close your eyes baby" I gently put my hand in her eyes and give her a kiss on her head  and put our foreheads together "Я люблю вас" (I love you.) In a matter of seconds, my babygirl was not in my arms anymore. I let out a scream and started to cry loud. My reason to wake up everyday, my best friend, my baby, my sunshine was gone forever.

End of  flashback

Precisely today is her birthday. I'm currently in her room crying my eyes out. I put on one of her hoodies cause still smells like her. I chuckled internally, when did the roles switch?. She was the one who use to be in my room with my hoodies on every time I was gone and how little and cruel is the world, now I am the one with her hoodies on sitting on her bed with her pillow close to my chest because it has her scent. I took the picture that is in her night stand and pass my fingers on top of it "Happy 18th birthday baby. You don't know how much I wish that you were here with me right now. How much I wish to hear you babbling about your day, waking me up because you missed sleeping in my embrace" I bite my lower lip and the tears started to roll in my cheeks again, I took a shaky breath "You left me to soon dorogoy. I wish you could come back to me and bother me for everything. I miss you so much" I hold the photo tight to my chest and just let myself break down. I couldn't hold the pain, it was to much. Just with the fact that my baby left me with just 13 years, it just breaks my heart. She was just starting to live and discover the world. I stay there the entire morning and then I wipe the tears and make my way to my office. Since the snap, I was the only one who could lead the Avengers that were left. When I finish talking with them I just break down again in my chair "You know, I'd offer to cook you dinner but, you seem pretty miserable already" I took a deepp breath and look at Steve "You here to do your laundry?" "And to see a friend" I chuckled a little "Clearly, your friend is fine" he sighed "You know, I saw a pod of whales when I was coming over the bridge" "In the Hudson?" "There's fewer ships, cleaner water" "You know if you're about to tell me to look on the bright side. When it's been five years since I saw my babygirl and on top of that today is her birthday... Um, I'm about to hit you in the head with a peanut butter sandwich" I smirk at him at the end "Hmm, sorry. Force of habit" he came and sit in the chair in front of my desk and sighed "You know, I keep telling everybody they should move on and grow. Some do, but not us" I look at him in the eyes and shake my head a little "If I move on, who does this?" "Maybe it doesn't need to be done" I look away and look back at him with glossy eyes "I used to have nothing, and then I got this. My baby girl Maya, this job, this family. And I was-I was better because of it..." "...And even though they're gone..." my voice came out broken "...I'm still trying to be better" "I think we both need to get a life" I smirk and him "You first" 

Time skipped to when Clint and Nat arrived to Vormir, because I'm just writing the parts of the movie that helps tell my story