ੈ♡˳ DARLING DOODLES

Start from the beginning

"wow." he breathes, taking in every stroke, consuming every detail, "i actually adore this." he says quietly. the boys eyes flicker to yours, a huge grin on his lips. his cheeks are dusted pink, and the sight makes you smile.

his reaction - every word - feels like a prize for some reason.

"now pass me the pen." bokuto demands, reaching his other hand out for the black pen sitting on your abandoned textbook. he raises an eyebrow at your hesitance, "pretty please?" his lips quirk into a small smile that almost mocks yours, "i promise i won't draw anything weird, okay?"

"you better not, kou." you hand him the pen, the tips of your cold fingers brushing against his warmer ones for a mere second. "give that back when you're done, though," you gesture to the black fineliner he's carelessly weaving through his fingers, "i swear i keep losing my pens."

"don't worry, i will." he grins, golden gaze trailing down your body. you watch him gesture to your legs with the pen, "can i draw?"

"on... on my knees?" you blink.

"on your thighs." he corrects you.

"oh my god." you try and stifle your laugh so that the teacher doesn't hear you from the back of the class. "tell me why i honestly thought you were gonna draw like googly eyes on my fucking knees, kou."

the boy pouts, mocking shock at your words, "i'm not that weird, y/n!" he crosses his arms over his chest and turns away dramatically, "your words wound me - !!"

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry!!" you cut the boy off, laughing into the back of your hands to desperately try and stay quiet as the tables in front of you shoot the two of you dirty looks for being so loud. it's honestly plot armour that the teacher hasn't said a word to you both yet. main character moment.

"here," you laugh quietly, grabbing the hem of your skirt and pulling it back from your knees to expose your thighs. "but don't do anything weird! i'm serious! you can wash your hands, but i can't wash my goddamn legs at school, kou!"

"don't worryyyy!! just trust me, y/n!" he sets the pen to your skin, and silence falls amongst the two of you. the boy doesn't look up from his drawing for a single second as the cold tip of the pen etches its ink onto your body. you can feel his hands, his strokes, his nails.

a small smile unconsciously makes its way to your face at the feeling. 

you lean back into your chair and watch him - really look at him. look at the way his eyes are concentrated on your skin, tongue set in cheek, how his tousled hair falls across his features so prettily. the colour of his eyes you can't quite put a specific name to, the small star-shaped studs on his ears. 

"y/n." bokuto sets your black pen down onto the desk the two of you share and covers his thigh with his hands. there's a lovely smile on his lips, and an eager look etched into his eyes. "do you wanna see my work of art?" he asks softly, suddenly feeling shy at the idea of your possible criticism.

"don't stress, kou! i'm sure it's awesome!" you reassure the boy. he tentatively takes his hand off your thigh...

"what the fuck

"what the fuck." you blink, staring at his art.

"it's abstract. very open to interpretation." he smirks. "do you like it?"

you grab your pencil case from your desk and rummage through it, pulling out a wooden ruler and holding it up threateningly, "oh, i'll show you what i like, kou."

ah. he thinks, i've messed up this time.

YAYY NO MORE TENSION !!!!!!!
or is this the calm before the storm...

fluffy filler <3

(☆-v-) // xoxoxox riya !!