ੈ♡˳ ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH LOVE?

"HEY Y/N!"

"HEY Y/N!"

hinata greets you with a huge smile on his face. the ginger eagerly gives you a high five and you laugh. "hey hina! it's been so long."

"honestly," the boy whines, clinging onto you as he gives you a hug from the side. "bokuto is always keeping you to himself, last time i saw you was at a match!"

"hey don't blame me," bokuto sticks his tongue out, pulling you away from hinata and closer to him, an arm over your shoulders. "y/n likes me better!"

"no, me!"

"no! me."

"no way!"

"yes way!"

"BOKE." a loud and stern voice suddenly calls out, grabbing the ginger by the back of his shirt. "quit being such a whiny bitch." kageyama says, pulling the boy away from bokuto and bowing his head. "sorry l/n, please excuse him."

"heyyyyy, why are you always so mean to me?! i hate it here!" hinata crosses his arms and pouts.

"don't stress, 'yama! it's no big deal." you assure the blue eyed boy and give the ginger a small smile, "you better not hold back in karaoke, hina."

"you wish! i'm gonna beat you all with my epic singing skills." the boy grins, earning a shove from kageyama.

"you sound like a frog giving birth when you sing." tsukishima sneers at the ginger, with yamaguchi gasping at his cruel words.

"tsukki! don't be so mean!"

"did he lie, though?" nishinoya adds, laughing at the betrayed expression on the gingers face. tanaka slaps him on the back and you wince, that sounded hard.

once you all settle down, with some members of karasuno and fukorodani scattered in the dark karaoke lounge, akaashi turns to bokuto, "did you guys make up?" he whispers.

bokuto smiles, "yeah! i'm really glad she didn't hold it against me." he looks at his friend, a warm feeling in his chest. "thank you, akaashi. you're an amazing friend and i'm glad i have you and y/n with me. i love you guys!" he whispers shouts.

"yeah i know, i am pretty amazing." akaashi jokes, setting a hand on his friends shoulder. "now quit being cheesy and pick a song already, bo."

nishinoya gasps and excitedly looks towards tanaka, "let's do a doja cat song!" they both high five.

"nah, taylor swift for days." kageyama shakes his head, "her old songs just hit different."

"how about something by cavetown?" yamaguchi suggests quietly but nobody really hears him. you shoot him a small smile and he returns a soft one back.

"i say we do a girl in red song." tsukishima suggests from his corner of the booth. "maybe you stupid bitch."

"glass closet." yachi whispers under her breath, you can't help but agree.