Izana // My Favorite Obsession

Start from the beginning

"No, my friend, Aly... Alyssa."

"I see." The bartender hands him a glass of drink, he takes it hands it to you.

"Don't worry, I won't drug you" He said with a smile. There's something in his smile that gives shivers to your spine.

"I'm flattered but I will respectfully decline." You said and bowed at him.

"It's fine, I understand. it's hard to trust people nowadays, especially because of the news." He calmly said. You just smiled at him.

"Izana, Kurokawa Izana." He said, extending me his hand.

"y/n" You replied and accepted his hand.

"y/n! let's go home! I saw my asshole ex-boyfriend! He ruined my night." She said and pulled your hand.

"Oh, Okay!" You peek at your wristwatch "It's already late." You look back at Izana.

"I have to go, it's nice to meet you, Izana."

"likewise," He said and raised his glass.

The next day you stretch your arms. You are back to reality. You went to your class first then went straight to the part-time, it was 11:00 pm when your shift ended. You are now walking back to your apartment that is close to your part-time. It saves you a lot of transportation money.

As you walk on the quiet road, you feel that someone is following you. You look back to see who it is but there's no one behind you, "maybe because of the ambiance. It's dark and it's quiet that's why I feel this way." You said to yourself, convincing that you're just paranoid. But you're really uneasy so you try to walk faster.

You look back again and see a guy walking towards you, He has a hat and he's holding something, "is that a knife?"

You sprint your way back to the apartment, your chest pounds, praying that you reach home safe. you look back again he's still following you, you didn't notice your front so you bump on something warm.

"Hey, Hey are you okay? You're shaking." Someone said, holding your shoulders. The guy who's following you stops walking and turns to his right. You sigh as a relief.

"Thank you! Someone was following me." You said. You looked at your front and saw a familiar face.

"y/n?"

"Izana? Why are you here?"

"I'm on my way to the convenience store to buy some cigarettes."

"Oh."

"Are you okay?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah, I'm just startled that's all."

He calms you down and brings you to a nearby café. He ordered you a hot chocolate and a piece of cake.

"Here, to make you relax."

"Thanks." You said with a smile.

"I should be the one to treat you, you saved me."

"Well, if you want to pay me back, I only accept a date as payment." He said.

"Wow, that was fast."

"I believe that if you like someone, better make a move than wait."

You paused for a while. "Like?"

"Yes. From the first time, I saw you at the bar. I was charmed by your beauty, I want to know you better but you went home. I was kinda bummed but luckily, we bump to each other so, I will not waste this chance."

"Wow." That's all you manage to say. "I..."

"No, you don't have to answer now. I would like to start as friends." He smiled.