Marc Ange Draco

A/N: Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my story, it means so much to me. I've always been very self conscious about my stories so it means a lot that you are taking the time to read them. I do not own James Bond in any way, shape or form; I only own Cassie.

Marc Ange Draco

Bond couldn't believe his eyes. There he stood. Marc Ange Draco, in all of his glory; his former father in law with two assistant goons in tow. It had been more than twenty years since Bond had seen him and age had definitely caught up with Draco; who now looked at Bond as if he'd seen a ghost. Bond took Draco's brief moment of deliberation as a sign to approach him "Draco, it's been quite some time" Draco grunted "Bond,not long enough." Draco's assistants looked as if they were ready to strike quickly like vipers.

Bond glanced around quickly "I wonder if you have a few moments to spare?" He asked scratching his ear, Draco eyed him up and down "Do I have a choice?" He asked rhetorically "Not really" he replied honestly "But don't worry, I wont keep you very long and you wont have to worry about seeing me ever again afterwards." Draco pondered this for a brief moment, he muttered a few words to his assistants to stand down and get a drink in Portuguese before gesturing for Bond to follow him to his table.

Bond followed Draco to his table and took a seat opposite him. He briefly looked at him, there was a time when the two of them were on quite friendly terms, but alas death and grief can bring out the worst in people at the worst of times. "Time has been kind to you Draco" Bond began "spare me the pleasantries Bond, just say what you have to say and leave" Draco replied with venom in his voice.

Bond sighed. "Ok, then I'll get to the point, Why didn't you tell me about Cassie?" Draco's eyes bulged "How do you know about Cassie?" He asked nervously "It doesn't matter how i know, I just want to know why?" Draco laughed "Bond what makes you think she is even yours?." Bond eyed Draco up and down "You really believe that Tracy would be that free with other people when she was in an exclusive relationship?"

"Don't say her name" Draco all but shouted. Bond touched a nerve by the looks of it and sighed once more "Why didn't Tracy tell me about her?" Draco pulled some pictures out of his wallet and threw them across the table to Bond, he was quiet for a few moments " Teresa found out she was pregnant shortly after you left for Switzerland, she asked me to keep an eye on you for her so she didn't have to worry." After all these years Draco still referred to Tracy as 'Teresa'. Tracy hated being called that, she would always say "Teresa is the name of a saint, I'm Tracy." He took a sip of his drink that had just been delivered to their table while Bond took the photographs that had been thrown to him.

He examined the photographs carefully,four photographs in total. The first photograph was of Tracy; heavily pregnant sitting in the garden, her arms were draped over her stomach with a content smile on her face. "She was concerned when she first found out" Draco explained "After her first child's death, Teresa was worried that it would happen again. She was going back and forth to the hospital for three months straight having tests done to make sure that the baby was healthy; as soon as they gave her the all clear, she enjoyed the rest of her pregnancy in peace."

Bond took a sip of his drink before examining the second photo, which made his throat constrict slightly. It was a picture of Tracy and a newborn Cassie, Tracy looked tired and content in this picture but more importantly she looked happy. "She was going to tell you about Cassie after the wedding, but then she was killed" Draco continued trying to keep the tears at bay.
The third photograph was of Cassie as a little girl and the fourth was a more recent photo of her university graduation.

'I missed so much' Bond thought to himself and felt a stray tear fall from his eye before looking at Draco once more "Why didn't you tell her about me?" He asked calmly. Draco looked him in the eyes briefly "I Won't lie to you James, I was angry at you for the longest time, I blamed you for her death and thought that if you knew about Cassie that you would take her away from me. She was all i had left of Teresa and I was being selfish. One of my biggest regrets is the way i treated you after she died and keeping Cassie from you, I hope you can accept my most heartfelt apologies" Draco said with a choked sob.

Bond then voiced his thoughts "I've missed so much" he said with a hint of sadness in his voice. He looked at the photos once more "you were grieving Draco; it was understandable,Grief effects everyone differently. I forgive you." He went to pass the photographs back to Draco, only for Draco to put his hand up in protest "Keep them, it's the least i can do after the way i have behaved" he said with shame in his voice.

Bond thanked him, placing the photographs in his jacket pocket and stood from the table, he walked over to Draco and placed a hand on his shoulder "Thank you so much." Draco looked up at him and nodded in acknowledgment "Goodbye James" "Goodbye Draco" and Bond left the bar to collect his belongings from his room to prepare for his journey back to London. In this moment he knew that this was the last meeting he and Draco would ever have.

A/N: So there you have it. I hope I didn't go too over the top with Draco as a character. It as a little bit difficult to get into Draco's mindset for a while but i think i got there eventually. The man had lost a granddaughter, gained another granddaughter and lost his daughter in a short period of time, so that is bound to effect him one way or another. I hope you are enjoying this story so far. In the meantime i am going to say until the next time, i hope you all have a lovely day.