"Yeah, you know what. You can tell Topper he won the first round."

"A gun to head doesn't seem like a win to me." I muttered quietly, his head snapped toward me.

"I'll get him next time."

"So there's just gonna be a reign of terror on this island now?" She asked him.

"You know wars have been started for less Sarah Cameron."

"Okay. Can we drop the whole Pogues versus Kooks thing? It is really stupid."

"Maybe keep your boyfriend from trying to kill people then." I tell her.

"How about you keep yours from starting fights." She told me.

"Who, JJ? Not my boyfriend."

"Sure seemed like it to me."

"Well, you're wrong." I glared at her.

"Girls, really?" He asked, going over to the control panel, Sarah flipped him off as he started the boat and we went on.

"This is empty, you took empty tanks?" Kiara asked John B when we were together again. "Okay, this one's a quarter full. It's enough for one of us."

"Love it when a plan comes together." Pope chips in.

"Doesn't anybody know how to dive?"

It was silent.

"Anybody?"

"It's kind of a Kook sport." JJ says.

"I.. read about it." Pope replied.

"Great, Pope read about it, so someone's gonna die."

"I could probably do it." I told her, John B chuckled.

"You're not going diving."

"Look, y-you put the thing in your mouth and breath. How hard could it be?" JJ says.

"Well if you come up too fast, nitrogen gets into your blood, and you get the bends." Pope informs him.

"Bends like, bend over and.."

"The bends kill you." I tell him.

"Right--"

"I can– I can dive." John B says.

"Um, sir, if I can't dive then you can't dive." I told him, he rolled his eyes.

"I'm the boss so I can tell you not to dive."

"Who said you're the boss?"

"Uncle Ted."

"No, he didn't, you're a liar." We argued.

"Since when can you dive." Kie asked him.

"I'll do it. It's fine." He says, staring right at me.

"Let me do some calculations real quick." Pope says.

"You serious?" Kie asks, he looked at her and she just got up, shaking her head.

"Okay, so that boats about 30 feet down, right." Pope says, doing math with a pen.

"Okay."

"So it'll take 25 minutes at most at that depth."

"Twenty five-"

"Which means you need to make your safety stop at about.. 10 feet. Alright? For two minutes, you got it?"

"Yeah, yeah. Ten feet, two minutes. Got it." He replied.

I sighed and took my shirt off, jumping in the water and down to tie my t shirt to the anchor chain, Kie told me it would be a good idea.

"What was that about?" John B asked.