Happiest man on earth

Izuku remembered the first time he met Katsuki. Well, he didn't exactly remember it as he was only 2 hours old at the time. But he did remember the time his mom told them the story of his birth. 

Apparently, she was a little early and Katsuki’s mom was with her in the delivery room helping Inko get a child out of her while Masaru was outside taking care of 3-month-old Katsuki. And as soon as Katsuki heard Izuku cry right after being born, he also started crying because of his interrupted sleep.

They told him that he has always been a quiet baby and that whenever Katsuki had a tantrum, having Baby Izuku near him always calmed him down.

And oh did they calm each other down. The boys had a bond that was unimaginably strong. Whether it was because they were attached to the hip since before they could support their own heads, no one knew,but anyone who saw those 2 boys together knew they meant the world to the other. 

They basically lived their lives together considering how much they went to each other's house and being in the same class together, refusing to eat without the other most of the time, spending bath time together till the age of 4 and running around the house when their mom tells them it's bedtime. 

Yeah,their parents had a hard time separating them so they never bothered.

Until 12 year old Shigaraki decided he wanted a playmate.

On one Saturday evening in the park, 8 year old Izuku Midoriya was kidnapped in front of Katsuki and no one was successful in finding him.

Now here was 16 year old  Izuku eating his dinner in a dark room with a small lamp in the corner.

His life with the LOV wasn't the best. At all. They experiment on him everyday, slicing open his skin and drawing out his blood and injecting chemicals and quirks in him. Shigaraki was ruthless to him.  After every play session, he’d heal him up so he was full of energy and healthy for the next session. They fed him well too. Meals full of proteins and calcium and everything necessary to keep him healthy so that he wouldn't pass out.

One night, Izuku had enough of everything and tried to escape 5 years after his last attempt. But oh lords did he fail. Shigaraki was beyond pissed and Toga was excited to see his blood pouring out during his punishment session the next day.

He was scared for tomorrow.

That night, he went to bed scared of the punishments he might get. At that same time, there was a group of heroes ready to infiltrate the LOV.

*Somewhere a km away from the LOV base.

Bakugou was looking forward to this raid. The bakusquad and “Todosquad” were asked to join as they did not have enough  heroes available. He liked helping out on missions with the pro’s because it gave him experience. The Bakusquad was behind him getting hyped up but Kirishima was looking at him with a bit of sadness in his eyes.

One night on their first year of U.A, Bakugou had told Kirishima all about his childhood best friend. About how he was always supporting him and inspiring him to become a hero and about the day he’d lost him.

Soon the pro hero's announced that they were gonna start their mission. Bakugou sent a silent prayer to the gods in hopes of finding Izuku and joined the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku went to bed terrified of what tomorrow will bring him. He was sure he'd be getting punished. He didn't want to wake up. 

He was woken up an hour later by a loud crashing sound and for half an hour he could hear unrecognisable sounds and he was scared.

Unlike Bakugou, Izuku stopped hoping.He didn't believe he'd be saved from this hellhole. But man was he surprised when he saw a hobo looking man in front of his cell.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

The raid had gone successfully.The L.O.V. was finally captured and all they had left was to capture A.F.O. 

As the medics were cleaning up some wounds and taking heavily injured patients to the hospital, Aizawa ran out carrying a green house plant. Oh wait, thats a human being. He quickly shouted for one of the medics saying he found a hostage. 

Bakugou, who was getting his hand all healed up, looked up at hearing his homeroom teacher shouting and he froze. Kirishima who noticed this went over to him and asked him what it was. 

"Izuku", Katsuki breathed out and ran over to his homeroom teacher. And Kirishima followed him believing he finally lost his marbles.

Aizawa was not happy seeing 2 of his problem children running over to him and said "Bakugou, stay back, he needs some space and a thorough check up"

At hearing the name 'Bakugou', Izuku looked up as he repeated the name as if it was a question.

Oh and when he saw Katsuki, he could swear he was the most happiest man on earth.

Katsuki looked the exact same as he remembered. Deep red eyes and spiky blond hair, but the permanent anger that resided in his eyes were filling up with tears on seeing Izuku.

Izuku needed to be sure though, he couldn't get his hopes up. 

"Kacchan?"

And he fell to the ground as his Kacchan tackled him into a hug and both were openly crying now. 

Both, the happiest men on earth