Thank You!!!

Greetings everyone,

First of all, a big thank you to all those of you who have supported "The Estranged Lovers" to date. When I first started writing the story, I merely wanted to create a different stage for the character development from the show Barrister Babu revolving mainly around their track of them parting and coming back together. I have been considering it for the last few days and gather that it is time we bid goodbye to this one. 

If I continue the story after the Anidita is reunited, like in the chapter before, the essence of the title "Estranged Lovers" will be lost. I will, however, be posting an epilogue taking a leap of 6 years in the story, in a few days, to conclude the story on a happy note.

Now, coming onto my further projects, honestly, I leave it up to you, guys.

So, go ahead, drop your comments on what you want to see next. It can be Fanfiction series of any of your favorite tv shows, k-pop, or k-dramas too(Yes, I am a fan of those too). If you want another series with the Barrister couple with their journey of seeking justice together, I have no problem with that likewise. So, let me know through the comments, which couple you desire to fall for next.

Once again, a huge Thank You to each and every one of you for your immense support for The Estranged Lovers.

Until we meet again...

With Love,

Saisweta