Chapter One: Hatered

Third pov:

Third pov:

It had all started when Mizuki had realized how unfair life is that how she was being retread was wrong, Mizuki Kiyoko the half sister of Kiyoko Shimizu the young girl had grew up in her sister's shadow "this is normal." is what she would always say to herself "this is how they show they love me." the young girl said again as she kept on trying to convince herself that it was how they show affection but deep in her heart she knew that this wasn't love at all.

The young wasn't stupid yet she tried to fool herself in believing this she was locked up in the basement when people are there to visit she wasn't allowed to go out she was always stuck inside wasn't feed properly she was being abuse yet she kept on saying I'll be fine. "she kept on saying that her emotions was now gone she can't fell pain nor love yet there was one emotion that had stayed that was hatred towards her so called family.

" I wanna leave this place. "she thought to herself for years yet she didn't do it in hopes that maybe she will be love as well like how they love her dear sister Kiyoko yet that never happened for the past 10 years of her life that had never happened the only thing she got from them was hatred.

Until one day her so called parents had choose to throw her so that they won't have to deal with her as the young girl was still unconscious after all the beating she was now thrown into a river that was near a mountain that had this rumors as it was said "who ever entered the mountain was said to never return alive nor body will be found." that was what the had said as they thought that it will be perfect after all Kiyoko was still not home she was still at school so it was a perfect plan.

As the sun was now setting a male who look like he was at his late 20s was coming pass by the river to only see a body of a young girl the young girl has the same black colored hair like he does as he was curios he picked up the young girl his red cat like eyes was staring at the young girl who looked like him only she was a girl he was not.

"Nakame." as he said that he was transferred into a different place instead of the river place he was now at the place as if they were a maze the said person was shocked to see that the male was carrying a child after all it was unusual of him to help people especially a human being yet the presences that the girl has wasn't human like.

"Nakame prepare a room for this child and don't tell anyone about her." the man instructed the girl who has her eyes covered and she was holding a biwa the female looked at the man as she spoked up "yes muzan-Sama." Nakame said as she strums her biwa and the two was now transported into a different room like she was told the room was filled with things that a child will like.

Yet he was still confused why does this child have the same presences as him no it was stronger and she looked the same as him.

It had been two days since Muzan had saved the young girl, she had woken up the first day when Muzan had entered the room both there cat like red eyes was staring at each other yet hers was dull Muzan had tried to talk to her yet she just stared at him, Muzan isn't a patient man yet for some reason he was with the young girl sure the two was alike but her eyes was different they were like as if they were made of jewels "why is that you won't speak?" Muzan asked as the girl was still looking at her
"speak." he ordered as the girl looked at him as she had finally spoken to him "why is that you had choose to save me?" she asked voice was a dull as her eyes Muzan was shocked to say the least as the girl asked again "why didn't you just let me die?" she asked again but the question was remained unanswered by the demon king after all he didn't know the reason why she saved her.

He did knew that he had a child with a human yet he never bothered to look for her thinking that it might cause her life" who are your parents? "Muzan asked now being interested with the young girl the hairs was all up in different directions with her dull eyes being filled with rage her fangs was showing and her pupils was a slit like the man in front of her" they are nothing to me. "the girl said with her voice filled with the rage she had kept inside of her" tell me why is your presence like mine? "the demon asked again" why do you look like me? "the girl asked after all she knew that wasn't her real father she knew that man who she used to call as her father wasn't really hers to begin with.

That was when they both knew who each other was" are you perhaps my father/daughter? "the two asked each other after all they looked liked, weeks had gone by when the two had found out that they were family and the girl was now warming up to her father, this was the best she had been treated she was being spoiled by her father she was being trained by the demons who had meet her the all liked her well all of them but a certain one her name was Sakura a upper two how shared th title with Douma.

She hated her guts as she had choose to betrayed them after all those demon how are loyal to Muzan and Mizuki had stipend craving for human blood after all she had found the flower yet she was almost killed just to get the said flower.

Taisho Secrets

This is me Mizuki and my father Muzan

Now time for the Taisho Secrets Muzan and the rest of the demons has a sweet sport for Mizuki

They had treated her as a princess as they should

Hey guys so here is new story that u can't get out of my head and I will be trying to update my book as soon as I can I just wanted to try this so yeah I hope you guys will like this book.