"He just dragged a whole woman y'all just gone sit there?" Some lady said.

"Hell yeah." He chuckled.

"Kaelyn you just gone let your father do that to your moth- that bitch ain't my momma." I snapped my neck at her.

"Well damn." She mumbled.

"Oops i'm sorry, that triggers me." I said softly.

"You don't gotta say sorry to her, you the good child anyways." The dude said.

"How y'all know me?" I asked cause I e never talked to these people like that they just work for my dad i just met them last week.

"Your father used to talk bout' you all the time still do." The dude said.

"Mhm." The lady nodded her head.

"What does he say?" I asked.

"That you doing good in college and keeping your grades up, he knows you're top at your college. He's really proud of you." The lady said and I smiled to myself, I thought he didn't care.

"KAELYN." I jumped hearing my father call me.

"Welp." I mumbled hesitant to get up. I then walked to door and opened it.

"Yes." I mumbled seeing Eva in a chair tied up with mascara running down her face. Just ugly.

"Apologize to my daughter." He stood with his back against the wall beside a table. The table had all types of weapons and stuff on it and a dude was on the other side of it.

"Please Demetrius don't do this we have kids." She pleaded.

"Kaelyn which one, this one or this one." He said ignoring her lifting his back off the wall. He had a gun in his left hand and something in his right.

"What's that?" I mumbled.

"A sock wit' a 8 ball in it." He said.

"Is it her sock? Do it stank? I asked and he busted out laughing.

"This new." He said.

"Oh....The sock then." He said.

"Take it." He said.

"Huh-wait." I said.

"Just take it, hit her when you feel like it." He shrugged putting the gun down and i grabbed the sock.

"Eva you the reason her mother wasn't in her life, reason why I was stuck wit' you." He chuckled.

"You robbed Jamilah of 19 years wit' her child while you abused my daughter and set her up to get her innocence took from her." He said and every word triggered me and out of nowhere I swung the sock hit her in the face with it hearing the hard ball sound off on her teeth as a tooth fell out.

"Damn that gotta hurt." My dad said nonchalantly before shooting her in the kneecap.

"Just like yo' damn daddy can I go boss?" The dude asked he looked about 22.

"Go ahead." He nodded his head and the door closed again.

"How it feel?" He asked me.

"Can I do it again." I said and he nodded his head.

"No pleath." She begged and I hit her again this time time in the stomach.

"You threatened my mother me and took me from her." I raised my voice hitting her again. At that point I just started to think about all the shit she caused and put me throughout my life. From beating me to setting me up to get raped and victim blaming me to the point where I thought I was in the wrong.