The Beginning (part 3)

Gon groaned and smirked, slapping Killuas thigh. Killua yelped and glared at Gon. "What's that for.." Gon chuckled, kissing him. "Nothing. I just wanted to." Killua pouted, grinding himself on Gon.

Gon moaned softly, looking Killua in the eyes with a seductive look. Gon placed his hands on Killuas ass, squeezing it. "You fucking whore." Killua giggled, blushing furiously. Killua continued to grind on Gon even more, while Gon made hickeys all over Killuas neck.

"Ahh..~ Gon..~" Killua softly bit Gons neck, shaking from pleasure. "W..We should go.. My place..?" Killua asked, incase to the police found them. Gon nodded as Killua crawled back to the passenger seat. Before he sat down, Gon smacked his ass even harder, probably leaving a hand mark. "What the fuck!?"

Gon snickered, starting the car. "Well, where do I go?" Killua rubber his ass, telling him the first direction. Once they got there, Gon was impressed. Killua lived in a huge ass house. God damn he was rich.

"Onii-Chan! You're finally back omg!" A female yelled, running to Killua. "Heh sorry. We.. we're doing something. Anyways, Gon this is Alluka. She's 15 (or you choose) and Alluka, this is Gon. Uh- how old are you?"

"21" Gon replied. "He's 21" Killua giggled. At least it's legal. I'm 19. So we can do the dirty. Killua laughed at his thoughts. "Let's go in. I wanna show you around." Gon nodded, eager to see the whole house. "Okay whore. Let's go." Killua rolled his eyes and scoffed, opening the door and going inside.

Hey my fellow simps. I have continued. And pls don't say anything how my chapter names. I'll be changing them or I might just put numbers cause it's easier. Remember to drink water!!!! I love you all!!!!!<333333