"Thank god you won't remember this shit in the morning and think I'm some bitch."

***

     So, there was a reason Mickey had carried me to the sofa and not our room last night. Frank had literally built brick walls on both our staircases, stopping us from going upstairs at all.

     I had the couch to sleep, Ian, Mickey and Lip on the floor. Fiona, Debbie and Carl had already had enough of staying at the house with Frank upstairs so they were elsewhere.

Frank had been generous enough to leave Kailas crib downstairs, so she had her own little bed.

"What the fuck! Wake up!" Lip shouted, making me groan in my sleep. I needed to puke from this hangover and being woken up in the middle of the night wasn't helping.

"What's going on?" Ian yawned from the floor.

"That!"

I opened my eyes- a raccoon. In our fucking living room.

"The fuck!" I yelled, jumping up from the couch. I ran to Kailas crib, making sure she was okay as Mickey jumped up to join Lip and Ian in a fighting stance.

"Don't say papa never gave you a pet!" Frank jeered through a joke in the goddamn ceiling. What the actual fuck.

     "Get rid of it!"

     "Want me to get my gun?" Mickey asked.

     But my brothers charge at it, holding the killing bat. Chasing it out of the house.

     I huffed in annoyance as I heard shouting from the kitchen as the three boys tried to get him out the door.

     "Frank! We are getting our upstairs back you piece of shit!"

***

     I sat on the kitchen table after puking my guts up in the toilet. This hangover was a bad one.

     I sipped coffee and tried to stomach my toast which just wasn't working.

     "Hey pukey," Mickey said as he carried Kaila on his hip into the kitchen.

     I groaned in response.

     He made Kaila a bottle and poured a coffee for himself before joining me at the table.

     He sighed, eyeing me up, "thought we already talked about you not drinking so much."

     "I'm having fun Mick."

     "It's not fun when you come home like a cripple when our kid is asleep," he spat, "do I look like a fuckin caretaker?"

     "You act like you're some angel. You get drunk every day too," I mumbled,"and I care for Kaila just as much as you, if not more."

     "I get drunk sure but I'm not drunk every morning and every night. Do you get that you come from a long line of alcoholics? Shit your brother is in AA!" He argued.

     "Stop Mick, don't bring my family into this," I groaned, barely able for any argument.

     "Is there some shit going on? Coz I'm not fucking looking after your ass every night and day you're shitfaced! I'm ain't a bitch. You still taking your meds? Or is there some other shit going on?" He asked.

     "No Mick! Just stop."

     "If you don't get your shit together you're going to end up like in fucking rehab. What the fucks going on with you?" He spat.

     "I SAID NOTHING! And you're one to talk about me going to some rehab when you were in fucking prison the majority of the time I was pregnant!"

      He sighed, "right. Fine. I gotta go sell some shit, we'll have cash coming our way soon."

     He handed Kaila to me, kissing the top of her head and then mine, "Drink some goddamn water will you? I'll see you later."

     With that he slammed the door.

     To be fair he was being more caring than he usually was, but I think that's simply because he had a soft spot for me and Kaila.

      But in all honesty I was drinking a lot and I knew it, I just didn't want to stop. I was stressed out enough as it was, and now old memories were creeping up on me and wrecking my head too.

     But all the same I cradled Mikhaila, feeding her her bottle, but I was just so tired.

     Okay again I don't really love how I wrote this chapter it's just hard to get all the storylines to fit! Sorry about that but I hope you're all still enjoying!