Part 5: The Cleanse...

(5 months later) 

Y/Ns POV

Its been a good five months, business at the café has been smoothly, i managed to save up enough money to buy a house on the western side of pentagram city. Alastor stopped coming for some reason. How weird...

I also received a warning from my boss that something called 'The Cleanse' and by no circumstances, should I go out in the open.

Suddenly, i heard an alarm go off, then some huge portal opened.

Y/N: What the heck is that?

About two seconds later, a swarm of what looked like angels with spears came out.

they instantly started attacking demons, some demons put up a fight, while others die instantly

Y/N: Interesting. How very interesting.

Suddenly, two of these 'angels' dashed toward me, I simply started using my power...

The area around me turned blood red, the lightning bolt on the right side of my mask strobed red and glitched aura danced around me. The angels seemed scared of me now, the rest of the swarm took notice of this and seemed surprised. I floated up in the air and summoned a swarm of cubes around me...

 I floated up in the air and summoned a swarm of cubes around me

Y/N: You will all regret the day you messed with me!

I told the swarm as they all dashed towards me, I sent the cubes at them and they vaporized most of them upon contact. The stragglers scattered in attempt to surround me, and one leaped up at me in attempt to impale me from behind.

I caught the spear my hand, and looked at him with a look of malice. I made the spear heat up in my hand and it became scorching hot making the angel have to let go. the spear became so hot that it simply melted in my hand. What remained of it dripped to the ground and solidified.

Angel 1: Who are you?!

An angel asked me in awe. 

Y/N: You may call me 'Infinite' in the brief moments that remain to you.

I said as I adjusted my mask. I was about to finish them of until suddenly, what looked like the leader, or someone who's a higher up of these exterminators appeared and charged straight at me. I gotta admit his speed was good. I shot a red energy beam from my hand at him and he also shot a white energy beam from his spear back at me, the beams clashed and explode upon impact. 

Leader: Keep away from my army, Infinite! 

he said in a loud booming voice.

Y/N: Well well, it seems behind that fear is a spark of defiance, and those eyes, they seem filled with fire and rage.

I said as I summoned more cubes around me. He began dashing at me again and I sent the cubes at him, he dodged all of them and lunged at me. I gracefully dodged, but he managed to get me a little, leaving a little cut in my arm. 

Y/N: Hehehe. Not bad. Too bad you underestimate me. 

his face tilted sideways, confused. 

I summoned a black ball from my hand. 

Leader: What is that?!

Y/N: That my holy frenemy is Null Space, a closed off space where absolutely nothing exists. Now, its been fun, but you're too dangerous. so have fun getting out of there.

I shot the black ball with an energy bullet and it started sucking everything in, once the leader got sucked in, the ball shrank and disappeared. I created a portal to heaven and turned to the exterminators behind me. 

Y/N: I can taste your terror, all that anxiety and doubt, and its delicious. I'll make you a deal, give into your fear, flee screaming, and I'll let you live.

They all immediately accepted my offer and ran through the portal, I then closed the portal. once again, i was met with an unexpected witness.  

???: Hey there stranger

She surprised me at first, it didn't take long for me to assume that she had been there the entire time. 

Y/N: You saw the whole thing I'm guessing.

???: No, but once I heard about a masked demon decimating an entire army of exterminators, I just had to see. 

 So someone else saw. Dangit! Lets hope this doesn't break the news. Then the news comes on...

Katie Killjoy: Hello! Katie Killjoy here! With astonishing news! There have been reports of a masked demon destroying an army of exterminators! 

Then it showed a picture that someone took of me... 

Y/N: Well that happened

Y/N: Well that happened....  Anyway, I am Infinite.

???: Name's Cherri Bomb bud.

Me and Cherri shook hands. 

Cherri: so what you gonna do since you made the news.

Y/N: I dont know, I guess ill see what happens in the future. 

I said that before i adjusted my mask, said goodbye and flew off. I reality warped into my living room in my house, and stitch jumped up and licked my mask, clearly showing he was happy to see me. 'Things are probably going to be, eventful.' i thought.