These personal targeted questions were making Y/N uncomfortable.

"You told me these things when I was most vulnerable to do so."

"And now you're putting all the blame on me? You don't feel a single bit guilty?"

"I don't."

"You do." She grabbed Y/N's wrist making her drop the shard, in pain. The queen's nails dug into her skin.

Y/N clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Your struggles are futile, dear. But I won't kill you. Since I have business with you. Which is why I've brought you back."

Y/N yanked her arm away from her grip, as she felt her whole arm get warm from the nails that dug into her skin as blood started to gather.

"I know you've been sending fatui diplomats towards me. And you even sent Childe over."

"Oh no. I only sent one order, and they were slowly working their way towards it, anyway." She said again.

"So what do I have that you don't? That you want oh so badly?"

The Tsaritsa grabbed her face, yanking her upwards meeting her gaze. She stared at Y/N with those same cold eyes again. "When will you ever stop running that pretty little mouth of yours? I wouldn't want you to get frostbite."

As soon as she said that, a small vent of an icy breeze started to gather around the Tsaritsa.

Y/N grunted at the grip the Queen had on her face, as she released her own pyro energy beating the cold.

But that only made the Queen smirk even more, and dropped her face from her hands.

"You don't have a gnosis. But I do." She started.

"What's that gotta do with what I have that you don't?"

"You have 7 vision powers yet you don't have a gnosis. It's a power within yourself. A limitless
release of energy. Doesn't ring a bell yet?"

Y/N thought back to her journey in Dragonspine with Dainsleif and Albedo.

"Annessa?"

"Correct. She had limitless power. But no gnosis. Don't you think you might be able to extract the said power?"

"And then what?"

The Tsaritsa grinned this time.

"Doesn't it sound quite amazing? Limitless power. You're going to have to have Dottore in charge. So get along with him for the time being."

"What—"

"Sounds great." Another voice said. "Your majesty."

"We'll talk again, surely."

Dottore and Pulcinella pulled Y/N up, as they exited the throne room.

"Why didn't you use your vision powers?" Dottore asked in a taunting manner.

"You sure as hell know why. You injected something in me didn't you?" She accused staring forward as she was being led somewhere.

"You're making it sound a lot worse than it actually is."

"Yeah. Sure. Like injecting some drug in me to not let me use my visions."

"It's just a caution matter." Pulcinella replied as well. "The drugs were pretty strong, but you still managed to release even a few bits of power. So applause to you, comrade." Pulcinella said again.

"Don't say comrade. I am not your comrade. And you sound like Childe— I don't like it."

"Oh. That kid? You know he does pretty good and sufficient work, right?" Dottore intercepted.

Pulcinella looked at Y/N. "Maybe even better than you." The two were taunting the woman and she did not like that.

"If I were not in this circumstance, I would have turned the both of you into skewers." She said again.

Dottore snorted. "Yeah. Nice to hear. You weren't always this talkative were you."

"I don't see why you care."

"I really don't. Just pointed it out."

They made it in front of some doors. And these doors were the last thing she did not want to see.

Dottore's laboratory room. (Ew. Lab. Freaking nerd—)

"Well then. Since we've got a far long more way until we make it. Why don't we have a chat?"

"Why would we need to chat." Diluc did not want to do this.

"We could sit in silence too." Scaramouche offered. But Kaeya quickly interrupted.

"I'd like a chat." He smiled, ignoring Diluc's glare towards him.

Albedo agreed. "I would like a chat and an explanation."

"About what, I wonder." Scaramouche said with sarcasm. He didn't like Albedo as much.
'So that's the guy Y/N was talking about last time. I don't like him.'

"Why would the Tsaritsa want Y/N back, anyway?" Albedo started.

"Why wouldn't she not want her back?" Scaramouche asked back. Kind of like counter attacking Albedo's question. Not answering the question that was asked.

"That meaning...?" Kaeya asked for him to continue.

"She has all the reason in Teyvat to grab Y/N back. And that's power. That's all she needs." He recited, and saw they were even more confused.

"Well. Power isn't all I guess. There's another reason that I don't know either. Most likely only Pulcinella or Pierro, the 5th and 1st knows. Those two were the main ones assigned to retrieve Y/N directly from the Tsaritsa."

"Hmm. So even you don't know." Albedo hummed, and was in thought as he put a hand under his chin.

Scaramouche had a small pissed off expression. "Well sorry for not knowing." And crossed one leg over his other knee. (Like the small little fandango king he is—*ZAP*)

"Anyways~" Kaeya's playful voice cut between the tension here and there. "How long until we get there?"

"About..." Scaramouche looked out the window, and squinted his eyes examining the area around them. "3–4 more hours."

"So 3-4 more hours I have to deal with you lot." Diluc complained, with his own fist under his chin.

"Don't think I want to do this either." Scaramouche sighed. And his gaze lasted upon the room then out the window.

"Let's just hope we make it in time."