Here Comes The Dragonborn

Start from the beginning

I haven't even told them that I loved them before I left...

I sighed, I walked around to see what can I find info about this city.

Hold on, I'm an isekai protagonist right? What I watched in those animes is that there is always that one cute girl who'll be with you in your journey!

Even though I am starting to hate this place, at least I get to have a waifu on my side.

Hopefully, she has a big rack.

I covered my mouth so the others won't see my grin, they'll think I'm a weirdo.

Come to think of it, my clothes...it looks different compared to others. I need to change soon. I wear a t-shirt that has my favorite color, and basketball shorts and flip-flops.

"Hey, nii-chan!" Someone called to me, it sounded like a little girl.

I looked behind me. What I saw is a very short girl. What is she, 10?

She has golden hair and red eyes and wears a black top and black pants that are incomplete on the left side, where she also wears a red ribbon. She also wears a vest, gloves, and brown shoes, and has a belt with a sheath where her knife is. Wait, why would they give this kid a knife?

"Uh, hi?" I respond to her.

"You look weird." The little girl says as she puts her hands on her hips. She looked at me weirdly.

Wow, straight to the point.

Hold on...is this the waifu that'll be with me for my journey?!

Well, it's not like I hate it.

The only downside for me is that she looks like a child. Not really looks, she IS a child.

And trust me, I do not want to go to jail.

I was expecting my waifu who looks and acts like an onee-chan, I want her to have a big rack and a great body.

I sound like a pervert but good thing I am just talking to myself.

I sighed, It seems my expectations were too high.

Instead of getting an onee-chan, I got an imouto instead. Oh well, I guess that's better than being alone.

"I get that a lot...oh yeah, I have a lot of questions." I'm just asking her how this world works.

"Hmm, a boy who has unique clothing or just weird clothes is asking me questions? Sure, I have time, what do you want to know?"

Later

"There are four types of coins in Lugnica, the copper coin, the silver coin, the gold coin, and the sacred gold coin." The girl explained to me.

I'm starting to understand how this world works now, but the only problem for me now is I can't write and read their writing system. I can understand them, but it'll be a pain in the ass for me later if I can't read.

"Nii-chan, haven't you realized how rude you are?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You haven't told me your name!"

"It's (Y/N)...what about you?"

"It's Felt."

Felt? That's a unique name.

After all that, why do I hear chanting?

"Hey, Felt, do you hear that?" I ask her.

"No, why?"