Christmas Wishes Do Come True

Rhian Cahill

This is a story about what happens to men who agree to wear tights.  It’s all good.

 Dean looked down and groaned. What the hell was his wife thinking? There was no way he could go out in public dressed like this. The thought made him smile. He remembered another occasion when his wife had tried to get him to wear a highly inappropriate costume. Of course they weren’t married back then, but the memory triggered all kinds of nostalgia along with some seriously X-rated thoughts.

“Dean?”

Speaking of his wife… “Yeah.”

“Are you dressed?”

He glanced down again. “Well…that depends on your definition of dressed.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Let’s just say I think we’ve done this before.” Dean reached over and opened the bathroom door just enough for Talli to slip inside. “Get in here and you’ll see.”

She’d barely gotten through the door when the laughter started.

Frowning, he said, “I’m not sure I see the funny side of this.”

Talli got her amusement under control. “Okay.”

He could see her mind working.

“I’m sure if you—”

“Oh no.” He shook his head. “I’m not going out in public dressed like this.”

Dean folded his arms over his chest and anchored his feet shoulder-width apart while Talli eyed him up and down. That glance may as well have been a physical touch. what with the way his body reacted to it.

“Dammit Talli! Stop looking at me like that.”

A grin split her face as her gaze locked on his groin. “Are you commando?”

“Gggrrr…”

She held up her hands. “I’m just asking.”

“Well don’t.” Dean took a deep breath and tried to rein in his runaway libido. “I’m pretty sure you don’t want to find yourself facing the wall with me driving into you from behind.”

Talli sucked in a breath and shuddered. Her nipples beaded beneath her Wonder Woman top and her tongue snuck out to lick across her bottom lip.

“Talli,” he growled. She wasn’t helping him stay in control.

Not that it surprised him. In the years since they’d finally realised they were more than best friends, Talli had done her level best to drive him insane with lust every second. Without trying. Just by breathing. Some days he wondered if his unrelenting lust for Talli would be the death of him.

“You need to leave.” He put his hand on the doorknob. “Now.”

“Na-huh.” She took a step closer. “You can’t make an offer like that and not follow through.”

He was lost. Had no clue what she was talking about. But then she turned around and put her hands on the wall and he was lost in a completely different way. “Fuck!”

“Not yet…” The little minx glanced over her shoulder with a sexy invitation in her eyes. “But hopefully sooner rather than later.”

“Talli.” Her name was half groan, half plea.

She wiggled her arse enticingly. “Dean.”

He was on her in a heartbeat, his arms wrapped around her waist, his hands palming her breasts. Talli flinched, a breath sucking through her lips. Dean let her go and put his hands on the wall beside her, caging her in. “Did I hurt you?” He’d been too rough.