𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

MESSAGES

Y/N:
i need info on yumi mori.
i'd like to know anything and everything that has to do with her, no matter how insignificant, as soon as possible.
i think the haitani brothers are available right now so you can just ask em

KOKO:
yumi mori as in "angel" of the idol and acting industry??

Y/N:
mhm
she doesn't even disclose her management company to the public so i trust that you two will be able to find it for me, yeah?

SEISHU:
got it

hajime dialed the older haitani's number as the inui got off his bike that had been painted with the 'black dragons' symbol, the black haired male turning on speaker so that seishu would be able to hear the call.

❲ my brother isn't available right now. what do you want? ❳

instead of feeling complete once hearing ran's voice, they had gotten a voice laced with vulgar annoyance.

"y/n wants to run a background check on yumi mori. she's a celebrity, but her management company is unknown. she wants to know everything you can get on her, strictly off-the-record and in as much detail as possible. the more personal, the better."

rummaging through the tidy arrangement of files that his workplace held, the man adorning a mullet opened the client file that belonged to the male he was on call with.

VIP CLIENT FILE
HAJIME KOKONOI

JOB: ACTOR AND Y/N L/N'S CURRENT MANAGER

REMARKS: WORKS UNDER SWEET CHAOS ENTERTAINMENT

PREVIOUS REQUESTS:
1. Client asked us to monitor and bodyguard a woman in her 20s in the hospital for approximately two months. Requested daily updates.
2. Background check on Choji Ahane
3. Background check on Kisaki Tetta

❲ we'll send you the files. celebrities are easier to look into, but we'll need some money to butter up the journalists. when would you like this information by? ❳

"as soon as possible."

rindou hung up after the answer was received, one side of his upper lip curling upwards into a nasty snarl as kazutora entered the business room he was situated in.

"where's ran?"

"disclosed information. can you drop off these files by kokonoi's address? you work under sweet chaos entertainment too, right?"

"oh, yeah."

burgundy tresses gelled to the side, the haitani waltzed into the room and placed a heavy hand onto kazutora's shoulder, "where have you been?"

the long locked male shoved his hand off, "don't even start. i tried to hand her the pictures, but then the lady suddenly told me that she couldn't trust them and asked me to take her to her husband.

she downloaded some kind of gps tracking app on her husband's phone, and it turns out that the husband was at a nearby motel. she said she'd pay me double, so i gave her a ride there and we spotted her husband in the parking lot as soon as we arrived.

he made a run for it the second he saw us, so we went on a motorcycle chase after him."

rindou closed and opened multiple drawers roughly, "did she cough up the money?"

"yeah. i made her pay triple."

ran sat onto the nearby couch, manspreading onto the seat and propping his arms onto his knees tiredly, "nice one. oh, who called earlier, rindou?"

"kokonoi. y/n wants us to run a background check on... mori." the younger haitani reluctantly laid out the given information as the hanemiya watched ran jolt up from his laxed position.

"what? why yumi?"

"no idea. mori might've messed with y/n's actors. what should we do? give her false info, or..?"

narrowed sandy irises leered at the two conversing men, pondering about the evidently heavy unwillingness to reveal the information about 'mori' was about.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A FEW DAYS LATER┆HAJIME'S CAR

"you should take a nap until we get home, y/n." black orbs of worry glanced briefly at the mentioned girl from the rearview mirror.

"i'm more worried about baji. there's no way he'd date someone and allow them to announce it publicly. moreover, he's dating takashi's ex." the h/c-ette leaned onto her s/c palm, staring back at the winged eyes that espied herself.

"anything else you find weird?"

"i saw baji and takashi talking fine just a while ago. no dents in their friendship. it's as if yumi mori doesn't affect them at all. and a few days ago, i found out hina and mori frequent at the same salon. mori even said she'd send the links of the negative articles to hina. i don't know what she's trying to do, but... i won't let her step on us like this."

two notifications popped up on the duo's screens as the male whom adorned a deathhawk grinned through his canines, "don't worry. looks like the haitani's information about her has arrived."

MESSAGES

SEISHU:
got what you asked for
come by when you're free

Y/N:
okay. we're both heading over

"what do you plan on doing about mori then, y/n?"

"i plan to... bring out the devil in miss angel."

⋄⊱──────────────────────⊰⋄