32 : i've never seen him this nervous.

Start from the beginning

" I thought we already talked about this yesterday, Jay?"
I tried my best to sound very serious. I felt his hand loosening up from his hold on mine. He took a deep sigh and looked at me.

"I'm just worried... What if they won't like me?"
I shook my head and held his cheeks.

"They will like you..."
I whispered and gave him a peck on his lips.

"And if they won't, then we'll runaway."
I laughed, rushing outside.

Why is he so nervous? It's not like it is his first time meeting humans.

We came to Tokyo for one more reason as well.

My parents are currently here so I will introduce him to them. That's why he's acting like that. He's so nervous meeting my parents for the first time. He even brought luxury foods from okayama for them the moment i told him we'll visit them.

My mom is kinda crazy so i can't predict her reaction... My step-dad is very like Jay so i know he'll like him. I'm just worried what my mom will react.

It is my first time introducing a guy to my mom so I am nervous as well but hell, if i am nervous, this guy seems to be a whole lot more.

"Love I..."
He pulled down the window on his side to speak with me. I waited outside, my arms crossed in front of my chest.

Seems like he doesn't really want to go out.

"I'll let you have a wish from me after this, Jay. Remember our contract?"

"The contract..."

"Let's discuss it later. For now, be assured you'll have one wish granted after we're done here." I told him. He shut his eyes close before sighing, opening the car door amd walking towards the backseat to take the huge box of cakes and delicacies from Okayama.

He walked towards me, snaking his free arm on my back and pulling me next to him by my waist.

"Let's go, Love."
I chuckled, shaking my head as we walked towards my parent's residence.

"Hello? Pizza Delivery?"
We reached the black closed gate, ringing the bell and speaking on the interim near the gate.

"We didn't ordered pizza..."

It's been a long time sibce i heard my mom's voice. It felt so endearing.

I can feel Jay's sidehug getting tighter seeing me started tearing up. I chuckled, wiping my tears before speaking again.

"Mom. It's me..."
I can hear silence from the other side for a moment.

"OH MY GOD JEON FVCKING HARU?!!!"
I heard Jay laughing so i looked at him.

"She's so much like you, babe."
He snorted. I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest.

"You're so silly."
Those who know my parents often says that alot. I took after my mother since she broke up with my biological father when i was still young and i came with her.

She won the case, i had no choice. just kidding.

"OH MY GOD WAAAAAIT!!"
i can hear her shout from the other side of the gate.

"Did you brought Kento with you? I can see a guy next to you!!! Did you actually took him as your boyfriend now? I'm so happy!!"
I can feel how Jay's mood suddenly shifted. He eyed me with much disbelief as if i am always talking about Kento. That guy's in the past! I don't love him anymore! Okay?!!