[4]FOUNDED

'REALM BEYOND REALITY:4'

' 'Well..' Soyun starts, 'You're actually my roommate back at my..realm?' She continues, 'Ah..I see..' Yunho replies, though looked like he was bothered by that reply, 'Why do you ask?' She says, questioning on what the point was in the question, 'Well, we may have accidentally looked through your memories. We saw that I guess another me was with you,though you looked hurt when I was. Why?' He asks, looking back down at Soyun, 'I may have...liked you' She replies,but the last bit came as a whisper..though loud enough for him to hear. He chuckles at the shorter, knowing what her intentions were back at her realm. 'So uh, this is your room' He states, walking towards a door, once his foot landed on the carpet, you hid behind him as he pulled out a key, 'wait why do you have a key to my room- that's kinda creepy-' She whispers, he smiled, 'I...well..I'll explain later' He answers. She tilts her head, confused,but decides to push the thought away. He unlocks the door and steps inside, holding Soyuns hand and dragging her gently to the room. He shuts the door and says, 'Well. Here it is' He states, Soyun looks around, secretly amazed on how beautiful her room was, 'Did I decorate this?..' She asks, still focused on the many details on the panelling, 'Ah yes you did. You chose everything for your room' he chuckles, 'wow..' She whispers, 'I'll leave you to explore..' Yunho states, about to leave, 'Wait!' She yells quietly running to the door, he looks up and lifts his foot as he was crouching, 'Hm?' He asks, tilting his head 'Can you show me around? I also have more questions...' She answers, 'Ah, it is my pleasure Princess' '