we're not going that way

felix's pov;

"-and i am absolutely terrified but yeah that's why i am freaking out " i rant to jisung as we walk towards the lunch table. he blinks, trying to understand my large issue ive gotten myself into.

"so you somehow got yang jeongin to sleep over at your place tonight " i nod "and you got no sleep because you were cleaning your room all night !? " i nod again. "and you two are gonna be home alone together "

"yes yes yes yes ! " i yell out, jisung holds back a laugh "anyway we're nearly at the table so shut up ! she can't know im this panicked about her coming over "

"ok what if you use pick up lines on jeongin during lunch just to prove to her that you aren't nervous for later " i gasp at jisungs idea.

"when and where did you get your brain cells from omg how are you so smart " i smile and skip to the table, the only two spaces are next to jeongin.

i smile and sit next to her, she turns to me and smiles back. "are you excited for today " i nod while jisung sits next to me. "i like your outfit today, its different " i get up and do a little spin showing it off.

today outfit is similar to yesterday with using darker colour pallet. a black mesh shirt under a band shirt, tucked into the same skirt from the day before (black pleated mini skirt ). mesh over the knee black socks and again black platforms. as i spin i feel jeongins eyes on me.

jeongins outfit is also a little different. a large warm jumper, black cargos and finishing the outfit off with old shoes. like always her hair and makeup the same.

i sit back in my seat and get my food out. i turn to the girl next to me, "ok so we're gonna be home alone " jeongin smirks "not like that i mean we can be as loud as we want " jisung tries not to laughs. "oh my goddddd no not like that "

"are they being mean to you " chan asks also trying not to laugh. minho stops flirting with his boyfriend to see what everyone is laughing at.

"what did lix do " minho questions, hyunjin also getting interested. i hide my face in jeongins arm, my face too red to look at the other.

"jeongin, jisung and chan are very immature and felix can't say something without it sounding dirty " changbin explains while studying, chan and jisung both get offended by being called immature.

"this is why changbin is my favourite " i say into jeongins arm but somehow hyunjin heard and dramatically gasps but before he can say anything minho cuts him off.

"you said i was your favourite, i am hurt " i smile and peek my head out of jeongin. minhos has a fake angry face, hyunjin is having a dramatic shocked face while the others just stare at whatever this is.

"you're my favourite cat boy " minho smiles in victory, hyunjin pouting at his boyfriend. i move closer to jeongin, she puts her arm around me as the rest of the group start talking to themselves.

jeongin asks me to continue, i smile and turn to her. "well yeah so we can bake cake, watch a movie, maybe get takeaway and go on a walk " jeongin smiles, wanting to say something.

"i mean id much rather your cake but baking one will do " i blush and try to calm the panic. "aw lix you ok ? you've gone red " she gets close to my face putting her hand on my forehead, i stay perfectly still. he nose nearly touching mine, a stupidly attractive grin on her face.

"jeongin please stop making lix gay panic she's literally frozen into place " chan asks trying to help. jeongin moves back but keeps me close, "anyway guess who got a date with the cute boy in my music and english literature class "

"you got a date with kim seungmin ?! " changbin chokes on his drink. "aren't they non binary, i saw their change of pronouns of their instagram bio "

"wait the person who sits behind me ? " jeongin also joins the panic while jisung stares in shock.