Friendship Plushies? - Page VII

"Another lunch from home, Futaba?", Asumi asked, glancing down at the surprisingly cute bento box the brunette had brought.

"Buying from the school store still feels a little awkward.", she meekly smiled.

"Oh that old woman?", Asumi recalled.

Chie chimed in to the two's conversation, "Thank goodness that guy was looking out for you though!"

"So true.", Asumi agreed with her.

The two laughed out loud.

Futaba's lips contorted into a pout, before she raised her voice, "It's not something to laugh about. You two didn't even believe me at first!"

"What were we supposed to do?", Asumi shrugged, taking another bite out of her food.

"We didn't see you pay after all.", Chie added.

|
|

"You guys are just pretending to be friends."

"Though I don't personally like how they treat you. Having people you're happy with, couldn't be all bad."

|
|

Y/n's and Kou's voices suddenly appeared in Futaba's head. She covered her ears, while shaking her head violently. Trying to ignore them.

"What in the world are you doing Futaba?", Asumi gaped at her. Her brows furrowed in confusion.

"Hey, Makita!", a male classmate's voice reached them from the classroom door. Prompting the three girls to look curiously their way.

"Are you having your lunch outside the classroom again?", he continued

"Where do you usually eat?", his friend added. Looking down at the shorter girl.

"I usually eat outside, with friends from another class. It's like a picnic and so much fun!", Yuri smiled nervously. Her cheeks turned pink, out of shyness from talking to boys.

 Her cheeks turned pink, out of shyness from talking to boys