I heard a flutter of wings and knew what it was, an Akuma. I saw everybody present run for their miserable lives. I quickly saw it melt into my earrings which weren't the miraculous as I forgot it in my house. I heard a voice in my head say, "Antibug, I am Hawkmoth. Your love is with someone else and you don't find it fine. I give you the power of take what's yours. All I need in return are yours and Chat Noir's Miraculous."

"Yes Hawkmoth" I said as I was engulfed in darkness.

<Third Person POV>

"That movie was great, wasn't it Adrien. Thank you, Alya and Nino for inviting us." Marinette said as they reached the crossroad. "Anyways, our ways separate here. Adrien why not you take Marinette home? It's quite late and Mari's house happens to be in your way." Alya winked. "Sure." Adrien said sounding delighted as he walked away with Marinette.

"So, how's your photoshoot going?" Marinette asked breaking the awkward silence they had ever since they parted with Nino and Alya.

"To be honest, I don't like my tight schedule. But it's going great. Thanks for asking. How are you doing after to-" his voice got cut off as they heard a cackle. The duo turned their heads and saw Chloé in a ladybug costume except this was color scheme was switched. Instead of the usual red color skin tight spandex with black polka dots, it was black color skin tight spandex with red polka dots. 

"Oh Adrikins, come to your love instead of that ridiculous, utterly ridiculous Mari-trash Dupain-Cheng

"Oh Adrikins, come to your love instead of that ridiculous, utterly ridiculous Mari-trash Dupain-Cheng." Antibug yelled. Adrien grabbed Marinette's wrist and started running.

"It's useless to run from me." Antibug laughed as she used her yo-yo to grab and pull Adrien by his leg. He groaned by the pain caused in the process and said, "Marinette, hide quickly now. NO BUTS." Marinette resisted but she thought that Queen Bee might be able to save her instead of Marinette. So, she ran and found a deserted alleyway.

<Marinette POV>

I checked whether or not Chloé was following me. I was relieved when I saw that she was heading the other way. But I was even more worried about Adrien. I quickly unzipped my purse and Pollen flew out. "What do we do Pollen? Chloé is akumatised. She is Ladybug. Without her, who will purify the akuma?" I asked her as I was worried whether Adrien was safe or not.

"Marinette, don't worry she wasn't wearing her miraculous when she was akumatised. I felt the connection between Tikki and me lost after today's akuma. Which means she can be purified again. All you have to do is make your way as Queen Bee, open her box and say what happened to her chosen." Pollen said. As Pollen said what I have to do, I felt relieved as all hope was not lost.

"Pollen! Buzz on." I said as I felt the familiar feeling of the skin tight spandex on my body. I made my wake to the Bourgeois Hotel were Chloé is living. I saw that her balcony door was open. I made into her room and saw that her room was quite clean. I found the miraculous box in her dressing table. I opened it and saw a familiar ball of light circle me and I was reminded of when I first met Pollen.

"You are not Chloé." The kwami said. "I know, I am Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Chloé Bourgeois your chosen is akumatised and I need your help." "Sure Marinette, just wear my miraculous and say Pollen, Tikki unify."

I took her miraculous from her hands and wore the earrings taking mine off and said, "Pollen, Tikki unify." As I said these words, I felt I have gotten a huge power upgrade. I looked at my mirror and saw that the regular yellow and black stripped skin tight spandex suit was replaced by a red skin tight spandex suit with a bit of yellow stripped with black and some black polka dots and my hair was tied like a bee's stinger.

 I looked at my mirror and saw that the regular yellow and black stripped skin tight spandex suit was replaced by a red skin tight spandex suit with a bit of yellow stripped with black and some black polka dots and my hair was tied like a bee's st...

I saw that I had the yo-yo Chloé has when she transforms. "Did I merge two Miraculous?" I said in amazement. "There's no time to lose, I have to go save Adrien and Paris" I said as I made my way towards the place where I last sighted Antibug.