Prologue

(A/N: Bold means it's an Author's Note.)

<Third Person POV>

Chat Noir was seen jumping across roofs making his way towards the Eiffel Tower his usual place to report what he usually did/saw during patrolling. When he got there, he saw his partner, Chloé Bourgeois sleeping peacefully. He smirked with his green eyes full of mischief and snuck up on her quietly and yelled, "OMG!!IT'S CHLOÉ BOURGEOIS, THE DAUGHTER OF THE MAYOR OF PARIS AND THE CURRENT LADYBUG MIRACULOUS HOLDER!!!!!'' Chloe who was having a dream of winning Ms. France, startled and looked angrily at Chat. She replied, "It's Ladybug, you peasant." To which Chat replied sarcastically, "Of course M'Lady." winked then added, "It's getting late your father must be wondering where you are. I should probably head home, and so do you."

"Don't tell me what to do besides, the entire Paris knows I go on late night patrols because I am the one and only Ladybug."

"Fine."

"And don't give me that frustrated look, without me Paris would be doomed. It is I who purify the akumas and repair the damage caused by the ridiculous, utterly ridiculous Akumas Hawkjerk sends us."

"I neve-" thinking that this might start an argument in them, he said, "Fine, Ladybug I am nothing. Paris is only safe because of you."

"That's more like it. I am feeling quite drowsy I am heading home." Saying so, she parted her way and jumped across buildings towards her house leaving Chat Noir to himself.

"Safe, more like the biggest threat after Hawkmoth because of all the negativity because of you." he sighed. He checked his ring and saw he still have a bit of time left so he made his way to the Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

<Marinette POV>

I was working on my Physics homework when I heard a knocking on my window and instantly knew who it was. I turned around and looked at that cat themed superhero staring at me with a smirk. I opened the window and let him in. He said, "Good evening my purr-incess." "Chat it's almost midnight. Do you have any idea of time? Aren't your parents worried about you?" I asked. He said, "A Day without seeing my princess is like a day without breathing." He bent down and kissed my hand. I giggled and replied sarcastically, "Oh my, the protector of Paris flirting with a baker's girl. What will the people of Paris say when they find out?"

"What were you doing my princess before your knight in shining armor came?" "Physics homework" I sighed. "Paw-lease, this cat has physics in the bag. I can help you if you want but you have to kiss meow in return." he winked. "No thank you, I would rather do it on my own rather than make a flirty cat who makes claw-ful puns do it." I teased him. "Looks like you are falling for me Purr-incess. Nobody knows me better than you." I felt my cheeks heat up as I blushed at his words and said, "Shut up". He realized I felt drowsy so he picked me up bridal style. I tried to hide my blush and said, "C-Chat what are you doing? Put me down." He carried me to my bed, laid me and said in a gentle voice, "It's getting late, you should get some rest my princess."

"What about my homework?"

"Nobody cares."

"What?"

"Just kidding. I am going to do it for you."

"You don't ha-"

"Shh!" he said putting a finger on my lips "It the least I can do." I tried to argue but I fell asleep.

<Chat Noir POV>

"It's the least I can do." I figured that she might try to argue but she had fell asleep. "How adorable she looks when she is sleeping!" I murmured. I kissed her forehead gently and said, "Good Night my princess." and began her homework. It turns out she had done the majority of it except for a bit of MCQs.

"Well, that was harder than I thought!" I said after completing her homework which took a couple of minutes. I looked at my ring and saw I was nearly out. "Plagg! Claws in." and in a second I was transformed back into myself.

"So, the lovebird couldn't resist himself tonight as well?" Plagg teased me. "Now, where's my Camembert?" "Here take your stinky cheese." "So, how's your Ladybug?" he said. "Whenever me and Tikki get the chance to talk, she says how her life is miserable as Chloe's Kwami. Tikki never says something bad about her chosen lemme tell you, I have known her for more than 5000 years." he added with a sigh.

I sighed; I knew Chloe since we were practically 4. She was a spoiled girl but what can I do, she was my only friend until a couple days ago when I finally (somehow managed to) convinced my father to let me join a public school. Well, my first impression in my class didn't go as expected, at least I made some friends. (A/N: The gum incident. You guys probably know it so I am not going to type it here. But instead of Marinette falling in love with Adrien, Adrien falls in love with her)

"Kid, don't you wanna go home? Or do you wanna spend your entire night here with her."

"Plagg!" I blushed and my face was as red as Nathaniel's hair. "Don't you have school tomorrow, Adrien?" "Oh shoot! I totally forgot tomorrow is a big day. Plagg! Claws Out" "Wait, I didn't fi-" and with a flash of green light, I was transformed back into my superhero self and made my way towards my house. When I arrived home, I detransformed, gave Plagg his Camembert, and quickly doze off in my bed.