1.6. The kegger

𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠
𝐴𝐵𝐵𝐴
_____________________________________
0:22       - 4:20
♡ 《    ►   》

When they pulled up to the dock all they saw was loads of police and paramedics there. They walk over to a little structure and see a man being laid out on a stretcher with a lady touching his face.

"Who's that?" John B asks this girl who was sitting with them.

"It's Scooter Grubs. He was out during the storm." She says in response.

"Who calls there kid Scooter they must've really hated them." Davina said laughing a bit at the name. "Sorry you were speaking, carry on." She said to the girl.

"Check out this pic I got. Dead body." She shows them all the pic of him.

"Does everyone in this town just have a fascination for dead bodies." Davina disgusted by looking at the picture of the dead man. Why was she taking a picture of it anyway.

"What kind of boat did he have?" JJ asked the question that most of them probably didn't want to ask.

"Somehow, that dirtbag copped a brand-new Grady-White." She tells us. "Everyone's out looking for it." 

They all looked at each other shocked at the fact that they had found that boat.

When they started to walk back to the chateau Davina could not help but blurt out something that was on her mind

"omg I can't believe I actually called it. I can't believe I actually said he was dead and he was."

When the girl said that all of her friends just stared at her like she was mental I mean she was just talking about a dead guy.

———————————————————

They were all sitting on John Bs Porch thinking about what to do about the boat. JJ was flicking his lighter around, John B was playing  with a glass bottle, Kie was just sitting on the  couch looking bored and Davina was sitting next to JJ using her pocket knife to eat an apple. Just then Pope came running in.

"Okay. So umm we didn't see anything. We don't know anything. We need to have total and complete amnesia."  He said telling them how they won't get caught.

Davina just stared at him in confusing on how that was going to work. Yes Pope was the smartest but, sometimes he never made sense. Davina had stopped eating the apple as she stabbed the knife into the wooden structure of the house. Unexpectedly she threw the apple at Pope to get his attention. He caught it confused on why she just threw an apple at him but then he just throws it at John B who just threw it outside.

"How is that going to work, the cops are going to come question us one day. If you don't believe me remember I said that the guy was already dead I didn't know that but I got it correct. I'm just saying I think you should believe me because it might be truth." Davina said to Pope pulling the knife out of the wood and putting it back in her pocket.

"Actually, Pope's right for once." JJ says getting out of his seat ready to give them a great speech. "See, I agree with you sometimes. Deny, deny, deny."