"Why is there a baby in your bag?" Ned asks. "Did you get her pregnant?"

"Pregnancy doesn't work like that, Ned." I chuckle. "This is my Health baby. I have to take care of her until next Monday."

"What's her name?"

"AJ." I answer, taking her in my hands.

"You didn't button your shirt up." Ned points out once we leave the changing rooms and I look down to notice that my abs are fully visable since my shirt was in fact, not done up.

"Who cares?" I put AJ in front of me so that she concealed my muscles while I walk through the hallway.

"How did you guys get back together? I mean, she hates you."

"Hated." I correct. "I told her about...the thing."

"No way." Ned gasps. "Peter, are you serious?"

"Yes." I say in a low voice so that nobody could hear me. "If I didn't tell her, she'd still hate me."

"And you're sure she's not going to tell anyone?"

I look over to Jordyn, who's talking to Ja'eda, MJ and Anvi over on the other side of the hallway, whispering about something. For a split second, the four girls look over at me before turning back to their little circle and start whispering again.

She can't be telling them, can she?

"Yeah...I'm sure." I say wearily. "She promised."

She didn't exactly promise.

"Really?" Ned looks over at them as well and every now and then, the group glance over at us. "It looks like she's telling everyone."

"Shut up, Ned." I say. "She's not telling anyone."

"No fucking way!" I hear Ja'eda exclaim. "Peter?"

My eyes widen when my name is brought up and Jordyn hits Ja'eda's head, telling her to shut up.

I have faith in Jordyn for her not to spill the beans on my secret identity but right now, it looks really bad.

I choose to ask her about it once her and her friends finish talking and I decide to take the smoothest approach in asking her.

"Did you tell them that I was Spider Man?" I blurt.

That is not what we discussed, Peter.

Jordyn glares at me for a few moments before reaching up to slap me upside the head.

"Are you crazy?" She hisses. "Why would I tell them that?"

"That's what it looked like." I defend myself, rubbing the area she hurt.

"No, I didn't tell anyone about that."

"Then what was it?"

"Oh, I was telling them about...what happened." She confesses. "Before you go off on me for saying anything, answer me this. Did you tell Ned?"

She has me there.

"Yes." I sigh.

"Exactly. Since you told Ned, I can tell my girls, right?"