T W E N T Y N I N E

Start from the beginning

"I am gonna take my revenge." he lean closer to her face and she again close her eyes.

"I want to kiss you."

"No." Taehyung chuckle at her cute face.

"No?"

"na I won't allow you to kiss me cause you are....

she froze feeling his cold lips on her neck. Smirking against her neck he trail wet kisses on her neck making hid way to her jawline.

she bite her lips lightly feeling something in her stomach. he suck in her delicate skin getting a small moan from her.

he kiss to her cheek and finally take her lips in between his. he wanted that kiss for so long. he was dying to taste them again.

biting on her lower lips he slide his tongue in her mouth devouring every inch of it. her hands reach to his hairs tugging on them softly making him groan.

she kiss him back with same love and passion. After leaving her out of breath they pull back. he put his forehead on her and breath heavily.

"I always get what I want, baby." he whispered. her eyes were still close. he smile looking at her.

"Want me to kiss you again?" he asked teasingly. she open her eyes and pout

"That's cheating." she cross her arms on her chest and look away cutely.

"Hey....." he brush his nose against her cheek closing his eyes.

"Hm..."

"I love you." he said. making her smile.

"I know." he frown and look at her

"What? why you did say it back?" he pout lightly making her chuckle. she turn to him and softly pinch his chubby cheek.

"I love you too."he smile in satisfaction and lay down beside her and pull her into his chest.

"let's go back to sleep." he said she snuggle into his warmth. hearing a loud bark Taehyung open his eyes and look at Yeontan who was now standing on the bed.

"Oh....come here tanie." y/n said pushing his and gesturing Yeontan to come to her. he happily ran to her and snuggle into her neck.

"Ya he is stealing you from me " y/n giggle looking at her sulking husband.

"He is my gift from you now deal with it." Taehyung narrow his eyes but couldn't say anything looking at her smiling so beautiful.

he rest his elbow on the pillow supporting his head on his hand and stare at her fondly while she play with tanie and kiss his nose.

Time skip:

"No hyung I will not allow that." Taehyung said looking at Jong-suk who was holding his sisters both hand

"But taehyung. it has to be done. It's the last time I am asking you please meet her one last time and after that if you don't want to see her I will not force you." y/n keep on staring at her lap thinking about what her brother said.

"But Oppa. why she want to meet me?" Jong-suk shake his head.

"I don't know." y/n lick her lips and look at Taehyung.

"She has already sentenced for 10 years in prison including her time in mental asylum." y/n look at her

"Is her condition that serious?" Jong-suk nod.

"She near stab one if the police officer. so they have to take this action." Taehyung shake his head.

"You see hyung. I don't think it's safe for her. I don't trust her." Jong-suk look at Taehyung.