12 - "...can we be serious for a second?"

Start from the beginning

(A/n YOU'LL NEVER TAKE US ALIIIIIIIIIVE-)

"Xingqiu!" Xingqiu heard his name called by the barista at the counter.

"Well...that's Chongyun and I's order. We have to go- I'll see you two later yeah?" Xingqiu said, and Aether nodded, waving goodbye to the two blue-haired boys.

"So Venti...back to our conversation..." Aether began.

Venti took a deep breath, preparing for anything.

"I apologize it's not extravagantly said, but I do feel the same way." Both Aether and Venti blushed at this, and decided to continue this conversation where other people couldn't hear.

(a/n Sugar, We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy <3)

The two walked outside, and once they reached an area where they were alone, they stopped walking.

Aether took a deep breath, "since that's out of the way...Venti, would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?"

Venti felt triumphant. Finally. He'd been waiting for Aether to ask for forever....

And apparently forever is about 4 and a half months.

"Of course I will, Aether." The two smiled at each other like idiots, before Aether brought Venti into an unexpected hug.

Venti dug his face into Aether's shoulder, savoring the warmth and the smell of his boyfriend.

Damn, I could get used to calling Aether my boyfriend...and I sure will...Venti thought happily, loving the pure happiness in the hug they shared.

The hug ended eventually, and the two still smiled like dorks.

(a/n this may or may not have been what happened irl when I got with my now ex...you'll never know...anyways, Wish You Were Sober is playing)

They both felt relieved at how the meeting up turned out, though neither of them expected this outcome.

(a/n I SAY IT'S A NO-BRAINER NOW💃💃💃💃)

"So uhm....now what do we do?" Venti asked, looking up at his boyfriend.

Aether was going to say something before Venti's phone started ringing, "I suppose that's already been decided for us."

The two laughed at what Aether had said, and Venti pulled out his phone, answering it.

"Hello Xiao!" Venti answered happily.

"You seem to be in a good mood...what, did Diluc give you free wine again?" Venti laughed a bit before replying.

"No, actually....I'll tell you later, okay? Anyways, what'd you call for?"

(a/n 2.2 livestream just started....I'll continue writing this later :0)

"You never updated me on how things went with Aether...I'm just making sure he didn't kidnap you or anything." Xiao was only half joking with this statement, but Venti laughed anyway.

"No, everything went fine, great even!" Venti said, "there's something I wanna say, but it's something I can only tell you face to face."

"Okay....I'm busy right now, can you just tell me tomorrow?" Xiao asked.

"Oh- yeah! I was planning to see you tomorrow anyways, since it's Christmas and all." Venti continued, "well, now that you know I haven't been kidnapped, I have to go....I'll talk to you later, yeah?"