My Drunken Journey

"All passengers are requested to wear their seat belts. The flight will take off in 5 minutes" an announcement is heard inside the aeroplane. The passengers wore their seat belt.

"Can I help you to wear it?" a beautiful lady asks a 5 year kid who is struggling to wear the seat belt. He looks up to see a beautiful girl dressed as an air hostess with a red company scarf around her neck. Her black shiny hair is pony tailed in a bun. The boy nods his head in affirmation. She helps him to put the seat belt with a smile in her face.

"Thank you beautiful ❤️" The boy said looking at her. She kissed on one of his cheeks.

"Naina.." Another air hostess caller her. She went to her by saying "bye" to the kid.

Naina : Yes Reema, why did you call me?

Reema : I know I hate you. But,Jiya told me that the company has decided to dismiss many air hostess due to covid situations. We are probably on the list. So thought to share it with you.

Naina is shocked to hear that.

Naina's POV

"What the hell?" I asked Reema who told me one of the shocking news of my life. This job is not just a dream. I had to go through many problems to reach my dream job.

"Yes. We have chances to get dismissed." Saying so Reema went away from me. This girl always behaves with me as if I am her enemy but what she shared today is something that affects my whole life. I felt my throat dry so I drank water kept there in a bottle.

"Yuck" This water is tasting bitter. I felt dizzy and my head is spinning. I can see everything as double now. Did I get any super powers by drinking this water🙄, I thought.

Naina's POV Ends

Naina started to walk weirdly in the flight. Her legs are not supporting her, they are moving in their own wish. Suddenly she was about to kiss the ground when she felt a support on her waist. She looked up her puppy eyes and it wides seeing the person. "Reema.. You.. You help.. helped me today. I am sure...Today sun rose at west. Pakka." She said in a childish tone.

"What the hell are you saying? I saved you and you're blabbering. One minute... ARE YOU DRUNK????" Reema asked her with amusement in her voice. As she know, naina is innocent girl but she never expected her to be a drunkard. But is she really an one??

Maybe she unintentionally drank alcohol. Pushing her thoughts off, Reema supported Naina and made her sit in a seat. But Naina being Naina, ran from there and started to dance in front of passengers. "This girl won't change" Reema thought. Passengers laughs seeing Naina's tantrums. Other air hostesses asked Reema to somehow control the situation. If something bad happens then it costs their job.

Naina : Music please.

Someone from the passenger plays music from his phone.

Darwaaze ko kundi maaro

Koi na bach ke jaane paaye

DJ ko samjha do,

music ghalti se bhi ruk na jaaye

Thaka thaka jo feel kare wo jaake dou RedBull gatak le

Aur jisko dance nahi karna

Woh jaake apni bhains charaye

(Naina starts to jump and dance. She is non stoppable. In between Reema tries a lot to drag her from there but Naina makes Reema dance by twinning their hands.)