"It's okay, I know what you meant. And you don't have to worry about anyone taking me away."

"Even (your celebrity crush)?"

You patted him on the back, "Don't get ahead of yourself there bud."

He shook his head and laid out 2 swimsuits for you to choose from.

(a/n sorry they're blurry)

Eren had changed first into a pair of orange swim shorts that matched yours, and it was now your turn to get changed

Eren had changed first into a pair of orange swim shorts that matched yours, and it was now your turn to get changed. After putting on your swimsuit you pulled your hair up into a different style. Eren walked up behind you and placed his chilled hands around your waist, holding you with a firm grip. "You know, you never did tell me what you were thinking about earlier."

You turned so you were facing him, your chest against his, as your arms draped around his neck. "You." His face turned a tint of red, "That's all you need to know, now hurry up they're probably waiting for us." You gave him a faint kiss on the cheek and grabbed his hand as you walked down to the door where your friends stood with all of their stuff.

"It's twinem!" Marco clapped as the both of you approached the group, "Or maybe the three blind mice, it looks as though y/n's swimsuit is a bit much for you to handle Eren."

Eren quickly put his hands in his pockets and stood behind you, "No it's not, don't lie. Why are you looking in the first place?"

"Why not?" Marco laughed as he went out the door.

"Because you have a boyfriend- I mean what kind of question is that?" Eren called behind from behind you.

You all decided to walk since the beach was less than a minute away. It was hot and it seemed like it would be like that all day. When you arrived the sound of waves crashing and the scent of salt from the sea hit you. You found a spot around where the volleyball net was, and that was big enough to seat all of you.

"Spray me." Connie demanded.

Sasha stood a foot away from him and sprayed the sun screen onto him, getting it directly in his mouth. "NO NOT IN MY FACE SASHA! STOP."

"Oops."

After getting situated, and after Connie cleared his mouth of sunscreen, you all decided on a game of volleyball. Your team was you, Mikasa, Armin, Annie, Niccolo, and Marco. Although Marco didn't really help, and just ran away when the ball was coming towards him. The other group was Eren, Jean, Sasha, Historia, and Connie. Ymir and Zaria were the refs and would call you out for everything you did wrong.

The first round began and your team started with the ball, Mikasa served. The ball went over the net, Connie and Sasha ran into each other and the ball hit the sand in front of him. "Redo, redo, it was slippery over here." Connie said brushing the sand off his legs and helping Sasha up.