Chapter Five

Wei Wuxian awoke to Lan Shizui next to him. He moved closer as he pulls his son in a hug.

"A-Yuan... Aren't you going to get up...?"

Wei Wuxian chuckled as the boy slowly opened his eyes and hugged his father.

"Xian-gege... Is it true...?"

"What is...?"

"Am I going to be a big brother...?"

Wei Wuxian was surprised but he just pulled Shizui and kissed his forehead.

"Long story short, yes... Yes you'll become a Gege soon..."

Lan Shizui giggled as he touched Wei Wuxians' stomach.

"I hope they'll be safe..."

With Lan Jingyi and Ouyang Zizhen. They were walking down the streets of a discreet town where Lan Wangji was supposed to be for the given task.

"Where do you think he is?"

"Of course he's off to the places where it needs cleansing. If only they let Wei-qianbei with him!"

"Can you stop rubbing it in? If you hate our clan just say it, I kind of hate it too now..."

"Sorry... It's just that I don't like the way they treat Wei-qianbei..."

"Same..."

They continue to walk until they see a man with a gloomy face walk the streets.

"Hanguang-jun!"

"Hanguang-jun!"

Lan Wangji lift his head as he saw the two male disciples walk towards him.

"Zizhen, Jingyi? What are you both doing here?"

"It's Wei-qianbei!"

Lan Wangji shot up.

"Where is he? Have you found him? Is he safe?"

"Yes yes! He's in Koi Tower and he really needs you!"

"Please Hanguang-jun, Wei-qianbei needs you!"

Lan Wangji gripped his sword, a determined look plastered ok his face.

"Let's go."

Both junior disciples smile as they follow behind Lan Wangji.

Back at Koi Tower, Wei Wuxian was walking at the garden as his loose hair fly with the wind. Jin Ling and Lan Shizui follow behind the ignorant man before them. Wei Wuxian happily picks up flowers while he twirls around like a happy child.

"Are pregnant people always this energetic?"

"I don't think so? Don't ask me! I don't have parents!"

"Neither do I."

They both chuckle as they continue to supervise Wei Wuxian.

"A-Ling! A-Yuan! Look at this!"

Wei Wuxian lifted a golden flower from the garden and he placed it on his ear.

"It looks beautiful on you, Xian-gege."

"Stop plucking the flowers, they'll wilt."

Wei Wuxian continues to smile as he walks towards Jin Ling, pinching his cheeks.

"Don't look so grumpy, you'll look ugly."

"Who are you calling ugly?!"

"You."

Wei Wuxian pouted his lips while Jin Ling frowns.

"Whatever."

Wei Wuxian pouts as he smothers Jin Ling's face into a smile.