"This was what you wanted to show me? That you not only failed your mission but also created a new problem for us?" she said, disgust lacing her voice.

Even her voice was beautiful, the ups and downs of it creating a melodic symphony. But as beautiful as she may be on the outside, the venom she spit came from the depths of her soul, giving her a vile aura. No matter which angle Michael looked at her, she could never compare to his Stardust for his heart truly belonged to her.

"Well actually, we killed the other guy," Archer said.

"But did you find out who's behind everything, what their plan is, or at the very least what they're gonna do next?"

The silence that ensued was deafening. The Blue Gangster scoffed at their incompetence.

"And who even is this?"

"Um, m–my name is Michael."

The Blue Gangster glared at Michael with a gaze that made him thankful looks don't literally kill. He cowered in silence as she turned her attention back to the four men.

"He uh, saw us kill that guy." Archer said.

The Blue Gangster exhaled in exasperation with an expression of disbelief.

"So then why did you bring him here instead of killing him?"

Those simple words tore at Michael, causing him to blink back a few tears. Though that may have been a simple sentence for her, hearing it reaffirmed by someone who didn't even know him felt like the twisting of a knife in a fresh wound.

"Because he could be of use to us. Think about it boss, none of our enemies know his face or anything about him. We could use him to gather information for us." Rogue suggested.

The Blue Gangster pondered this for a moment before indicating for the men to bring Michael to his feet. She circled him and scanned him head to toe a few times as her mind came up with ideas on how to use him. Her face spilt into a sinister smile filled with cold, calculated purpose with an outcome she desired. Turning to Blade, she whispered some instructions before he nodded and signaled the others to bring Michael along.

Alarmed by everything that was going on and what new horrors may be in store for him, Michael strained against the men but to no avail. Securing the gag and blindfold once again, they hauled him out of the room.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

Before the Blue Gangster was about to return to her previous task, she noticed Rogue had stayed behind.

"And why aren't you with the others?"

"If I can, I'd like to know what you had in mind for him so we can prepare as necessary."

The Blue Gangster sighed and crossed her arms, leaning back against the long desk.

"Well, I was planning on using him like my escort. You know, pretend like I'm seeing him and all that. And since that naturally means others will be trying to influence him and gain a connection to get to me, he can then play along and get information willingly without having to force it out. What's more is since I don't give a fuck about him, no one's antics will work on me."

Rogue pursed his lips. "That may be true, but maybe, I don't know...you should...still give him a chance."

At this moment, she uncrossed her arms and stood straight up as she realized the real reason he brought Michael over in the first place.

"No, absolutely not."

"Come on Makhal! You haven't even looked at anyone ever since–"

"Don't bring up that name!"

"But it's true though! He could help–"

"He can help me in my way and my way only! End of discussion."

Rogue sighed in defeat at her final decision. "Fine then. I'll go check on the other three. But please take this advice into consideration. And it's not just from me, this is from everyone. We just want what's best for you." With that, he left the room.

Even after this many years of using her alias, it still felt slightly strange to hear her real name being used. Only a few of her mafia members knew her real name. However, they hardly used it mainly to help keep her identity under wraps. Everyone else called her by her title, Blue Gangster. What Rogue said was still true though; she needed to get over what happened and move on. But that was much easier said than done. Letting out a deep sigh, she left the room.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

It had been God knows how long since those three left Michael in the dungeon-like room handcuffed and blindfolded to a plain bed with only his pants and boxers. The pure fear running through his veins clouded every other sense as he tried in vain yet again to free himself. The door creaked open, leaving Michael's heart frozen with dread. His breath stopped as the click clack of heels against the floor inched closer and closer to him before he felt the figure of the Blue Gangster straddle him. The pad of her finger trailed over the smooth skin of his face. Repulsed, Michael turned his head away, disconnecting their contact until he felt the stinging sensation of a rough slap and his head being forced in her direction again.

"You really thought I'd allow you to do that? Tonight, everything goes my way. I stop only if I want to."

'No, please. I–I don't–"

Another harsh slap was delivered to his cheek before she smashed her lips against his. Not a trace of love could be found in that kiss. It was instead replaced with control to let him know he belonged to her now and there was nothing he could do about it. A tear escaped Michael's eye as he had always dreamed of finding that perfect woman and sharing his first kiss full of sweetness with her. But now here he was handcuffed to a bed about to be raped. She finally pulled away eternities later only to ask him one question.

"Tell me Michael, have you ever fucked anyone before?"

Trembling, Michael somehow managed to shake his head no feeling embarrassed.

"Just as I thought, you're still a virgin." The devil's smile plastered itself on her face as she bit her lip and scanned his helpless state. "Oh this is gonna be fun then."

Once again, she crashed her lips against his and let her hands roam all over his chest. Breaking away, she trailed a single finger from the top of his forehead down his chin to the base of his neck, down his chest and stomach. Knowing what this was gonna lead to, Michael tensed up and begged her to stop but she wouldn't hear him. Instead, she placed her palm directly on the front of his pants. Michael's breath came out in short sobs as he attempted to move her off of him but couldn't succeed.

Pure dread filled his body as she fiddled with the belt of his pants, throwing it aside as she then moved to the button and zipper. Michael couldn't stop the tears anymore as she dragged the zipper down. His pleads came out in a whisper.

"Please, don't do this."

Out of nowhere, a memory of hers was awakened. A painful memory buried deep inside of her, one she tried so hard to forget. Yet it was there, plain as day. Feeling like she had just endured a large electric shock, she immediately stopped her actions and staggered off the bed. Trying not to lose herself, she managed to recollect herself and examined Michael again but this time with a different eye.

"Looks like that's all for today. Consider yourself lucky."

With that, she opened the door and left, slamming it behind her. Michael was confused at first at her change in behavior, although it was quickly replaced with relief that she was no longer here. But as he lay there still restrained, every emotion he ever felt hit him like a train all at once. His tears stained the blindfold as he finally let them go, whimpering as he wondered how his life had gotten so fucked up.