xix

Denali's POV:
After a quick breakfast we both sat on her couch. I had a lot on my mind and I couldn't help bu feel uneasy. I was scared for the future.

"Rosé..."
"Yes Nali?"
"I really really like you but, I don't think we should be together." I muttered, not daring to look in Roses direction.

"Oh... why so?" I could hear the disappointment and sadness in her tone.
"The articles, rumours, gossip, I can't deal with them Rosie."
"You have no idea how sorry I am for all of that."
"Yeah, I guess it'll all go away after your tour, for now we'll have to wait till the drama dies down."
Rosé sunk in her seat and sighed.

Rosé's POV:
"Nali, there has to be way for you to... wait- I have an idea..." I jumped up and immediately texted Jan, Lagoona and Lucia.

"Wait Rosie-" I grabbed Denali's hand and we ran to Jan's apartment. When we arrived, Lucia and Lagoona were already there.
"Ok, what's up Rosé?" Said Jan as she sat on her couch.

Denali's POV:
"I have an idea for Denali." Said Rosé.
"What kind of idea?" Scoffed Lucia.
"I literally don't have a clue..." I said.
"I have an idea on how Denali can keep being a dancer for us and without nobody knowing."
Everyone's eyes widened and we let Rosé continue.

"If Denali wears a wig or dyes her hair, nobody would be able to recognise her, plus the dancers makeup and costuming can be used to act as some sort of mask. What do you guys think?"

Jan and Lagoona looked really excited but Lucia's face was unreadable.
"That's a great idea Rosé!" Said Lagoona.
Lucia looked me straight in the eye as if she was trying read me. "Lucia, what do you think?"
She looked unamused for a little bit and nodded.

"You do realise if Denali is recognised, we will face lots of backlash, somehow the media found out about Denali's termination."
"So are you saying what I think you're saying?" Replied Jan.
"Yes. Denali may rejoin the tour."

Denali jumped towards Lucia and hugged her tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Exclaimed Denali as she held Lucia tighter. She let go and beamed. "Let's go get some hair dye!"

Jan, Lagoona and I slipped our masks on and the 5 of us ran to our car and Robert drove us to a nearby hair salon.

"So what colour are you thinking about?" Said the hairdresser as she disinfected her equipment.
"I'm not quite sure, just something natural yet different." Replied Denali.
"I feel like Denali would look good in blond, like your head shot." I said.
"Good idea Rosie. I guess I'm going blond." She giggled.

A few hours later...

Lagoona, Jan and I waited in my apartment for Denali. She arrived wearing a beanie that hid her hair and she looked extremely ecstatic.
"I'm not going to lie, I'm so surprised about how it looks." Beamed Denali.
"Show us!" Said Jan.

Denali flicked her hair from out of the beanie and my jaw hit the floor. Her hair was a beautiful platinum blond and was slightly wavy.
"So... what do you guys think?" Said Denali as she raked through her hair.
"You. Look. Amazing." Giggled Lagoona.
"Absolutely stunning!" Said Jan.
"No words..." I muttered.

Denali sheepishly walked up to me and pecked my nose. "I'm glad you guys like it. I wasn't so sure before." Said Denali as she played with her hair.
"Well... we have a flight to catch. Make sure to get some good sleep." Said Jan as she approached the door with Lagoona. "Don't stay up all night." Giggled Lagoona.

Denali's POV:
Rosé and I blushed immensely as the girls left the apartment, leaving us two alone.
"Might as well get it over and done with." Whispered Rosé as she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tight. "Rosie~" I said as I caressed her face.
"How could I keep my hands off of you when you look so hot in your new hair?"
We passionately kissed, until we made her way to her bedroom.