Is this a new chapter? Maybe, just maybe.

Recap? …. Recap.

Sooooo… Rapé is bad, my parents are mean, and idiocy is me.

Fa real!

Now we be reacaping,

     “Come in!” I said. It was Luke and the gang (Luke Castellan, Bianca di Angelo, Zoë Nightshade, Lee Fletcher, Castor, Charles Beckendorf, Micheal Yew, Silena Beauregard, Ethan Nakamura, Jason Grace, and Piper McLean (Yeah Jason and Piper died but then they undied!).). Why must the fates hate me?
     “Can we sit in here?” Luke asked
     “Sure, it's a free place anyways!” I said. Why’d I say that? Now they might want to, ugh, socialize with me.
     “Okay.” Awkward conversations for the rest of the ride. After a few hours we finally reached camp. At the front were two of my ‘favorite people’... yay…!

The recaping has ended!

     The hated ones (Ima do them like that) are apparently the same age as when I left them… fvck. The gids (“gods”, this was just too good to change) must’ve made the campers immortal or something. We continued our approach to camp. When we reached the camp Chrion was already at the border.
     “Are you the reincarnation of Icarus? (Sorry, sorry, Docs suggested it and I couldn’t resist! He actually said…) “Are you the reinforcements?” He said. The commander walked up to him (Commander=Luke inna hood).
     “Yes, Lord Chaos sent us to assist you in the war.” He said with a voice full of confidence. “You must be Chrion.” Pfft, like you don’t know who he is. “I am the commander; Names’s Alphari. This is my team, Anjo (Bianca, angel), Star (Zöe), Arqueiro (Lee, archer), Chama (Charles, flame), Amar (Selena, heart), Trovão, (Jason, Thunder), Flor (Piper, flower), and others (I got lazy (Google translated; I would try and spell it but I would botch it).”
     “Well, thank you for your help.” The Pews started approaching us.
     “We’ll show you guys around camp.” They said in unison. The unnecessary tour started, fun. “Blah, blah, blah; blah, blah, blah. And over there is where you’ll be staying.” Finally, the tour ended; I didn’t wanna spend another minute near them. “By the way, we’ll pick you guys up for breakfast tomorrow.” Dammit! I spoke too soon.
    “Thank you for the wonderful tour!” Luke said, sarcasm nowhere to be found… how’d he do it?

The process of dinner.

     It’s now dinner time… great. At least we have our own table. We did offerings and stuff, the campers are having a campfire (play the song! What song? THE Song! Oh! The Campfire song! Nooooo. The Barbeque sing-along. Frick you.), they sang songs. Then they did something weird; they brought out a memorial of me and started placing offerings on it… that explains the whole other me thing… Whoops! Any who, they gave offerings and sang for it.
     “Why do you do that?” Luke questioned.
     “Simple,” Nico started. “These idiots drove Percy away. For some reason they thought the deaths were his fault.”
     “Huh, that sounds horrible.” I said. “Wasn’t he your hero or something?”
    “He was, no he is our hero, even if he is no longer here.” Annabeach said. (Who asked for your opinion)
    “Then why’d you drive him out?” I said. What!? These are serious questions!
    “We didn’t!” Annie said.
    “You didn’t?” That was Luke.
    “Well we did… but it isn’t our fault!” A random camper said. “We were blinded, he didn’t deserve it!”
     “Typical,” I said. “Whenever the hero goes missing you remember them.”
    “That was too far.” Luke said. I walked away; behind me I heard Luke talking. “Let’s go guys.”

It’s the next fvcking day!

     I awoke to see Maimless (whoops, meant to do nameless… whatever…) 4 sitting on my stomach.
    “Come on, you know you're too old for this!” I said.
    “And you know that we won’t stop!” He replied. Frick him.
    “What do you want?” I asked.
    “Hmph!” He pouted. “Well if you really want to know, it’s time for breakfast!”
    “Well thanks imp.” I said as he pouted again.
     “I’m not an imp!” He whisper shouted. “Now let’s go!”
      We ate breakfast and I went to the arena. I saw that MP (Micheal Pew aka Mothafvcka Pandemonium) was destroying all of the dummies. All of a sudden he turned around and started walking towards me… I couldn’t breathe. He looked at me in anger; he couldn’t have found out right? No, that’s impossible! He stopped in front of me.
     “Ya know, you kinda remind me of Perce.” Shiz, he found out. I started to hyperventilate, hopefully he doesn’t notice. “He was my brother and I really miss him… I wonder…” By now I was violently shaking; luckily Luke came right then and there.
     “Come on, let’s go. We need to train.” He said.
     “Of course commander.” I replied. He took me away from there and said it was fine for me to go back to the cabin. I didn’t question it and left. I reached my room, flopped on the bed and fell asleep.