The actual Start of the story

life started to get… worse for me after- *sobs* after t-hey *chokes* c-came to ca-amp. le-let me explain. at first it was n-normal, they came running to camp with satyr. the-ey were being. they were being chased by 5 chimeras, 3 furies and 2 harpies, i should have known something was wrong by then. i ignored the signs that something was wrong and went to help them. 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 0, all monsters poofed into golden dust. they looked at me in shock; the younger one started crying and jumped into my arms. i comforted him while the older one thanked me profusely. (just so you know, everyones gonna say big words cause it hurts me to use the same word multiple times.) they looked nice, oh how wrong i was. i started walking them and the satyr, jane, down to camp. i was still holding the younger one, he wouldn’t let go of me. as i reached camp annabeth and the rest of the campers were there, i went up and kissed annabeth on the lips… actually, that is really awkward when someones holding on to your front for dear life.
     “who are they?” annabeth asked.
     “huh, i thought they were new campers, guess not.” i said as i turned around to start walking back up the hill.
     “that’s not what i meant and you know it seaweed brain!” my wise girl said. “what are their names percy?”
    “huh, i didn’t actually catch them.” my glorious self replied (i had to do at least one apollo moment! don’t look at me like that, you would do it too!). “what are you guyses names?”
     “well i’m Micheal Pew.” the older one said. “and that’s my little bro Joseph pew.” he said while pointing to the child that was still clinging to my chest.
     “well, welcome to camp half-blood.” chiron told him. “we’ll show you the orientation film and percy’ll show you around.”
      “sounds good… wait, why me!” i yelled.
     “do you not like us?” the little boy, now known as joseph, asked with a teary voice. i looked around and saw the disapproving faces of the campers.
     “it’s not that, i just… am not the best tour guide.” i said. joseph looked at me with a pouty face. “fine, but first we’ll take you guys to the infirmary to check for any injuries. i started walking with them to the infirmary, jane walked slowly behind us… why is the child still on my chest… whatever. we reached the infirmary and we were greeted with the golden locks of will solace… does he ever leave the infirmary? like how is he here every time someone gets injured or needs a check-up, he’s always there to greet them… sorry, adhd.
     “hello new campers… percy, what can i do for you today?” will (did you know that solace roughly means to comfort in latin, of topic, i know, that’s why it’s in a “bubble”) (Note forgetting Will was supposed to be on a quest...) said. “are they here for a check-up?”
     “yea!” i said. “they kinda just came to camp.”
     “noooo.” will said, sarcasm dripping off his voice.
     “soooo, you do your job and i’ll be back later!” i said. i would’ve left if it weren’t for the fact that joseph was clinging onto me like a koala bear to a tree. “can you please let go so you can do the check-up?” the, “so i can leave” was hidden carefully in the sentence.
    “please don’t leave, i’m scared of what might happen!” joseph said, his innocent (pfft, joseph… innocent!? what a joke! pfft! haha.) eyes staring directly into my soul.
     “fine, i’ll stay… but please get off me.” i told Joseph “seriously” (pfft, siriusly). he gave a face as if he was comtemplating something, and then he got off of me. will did his thing, they were fine, jane went back home. i then walked them to the den to see the orientation film *shivers* a thing of nightmares. i stayed outside, i would rather not see that- that thing again. when they came out, they looked pretty traumatized… oops. now to show them around the camp.

after the tour.

     “and this is the hermes cabin, you’ll be staying here until you get claimed. it shouldn’t take long” i explained at the end of the tour. the dinner horn blew and i turned to them. “come on, let's go, it’s time for lunch. we started walking until we reached the dining pavilion. i sat down at my table. “you guys eat with the hermes cabin.” i pointed at the hermes table. “they’re over there.”
    “ok, see you later.” micheal said as he started walking off. joseph stood there staring at me for a while before he followed his brother. i took up a nice, juicy steak, and some blue fanta appeared in my cup. i went up to the fire and sacrificed the tenderest piece to my dad, and lady hestia. i prayed for a normal summer. micheal and joseph then came up offering brisket and praying to someone named kami… never heard of her… huh. i went back to my table and ate lunch. i ate quickly cause we’re having capture the flag today, did i mention that the hunters are here? no? well the hunters are here. lunch is over, the teams were prepared, the rules went over, dionysus hating us, ya know, the normal.
     i got stuck guarding the river, yay… i have to work with micheal and joseph, wooo. now if you're wondering why i’m so pessimistic about them, it’s just that they seemed normal, about being demigods, guess i'm not being very percy right now.
     “do you know what to do?” i asked them.
     “yea, the hermes cabin explained the rules to us.” micheal replied. joseph just stared at me… that kids starting to freak me out. he then opened his mouth.
     “you're not gonna let anything bad happen to us, right?” joseph said in a small voice.
     “i won’t let anything happen to you guys.” i said with a grin as i ruffled his hair. guess i was getting scared for nothing, this kid’s just worried about monsters (nope, nope, go back to being scared of him.). that was quite silly of me. annabeth followed by nico came running with the opposite team's flag, the hunters hot on their heels. jason flew out and shot some of the hunters with lightning while i unleashed a small tidal wave on them. annabeth crossed the river and we won for the first time against the hunters! finally! every camper was celebrating the win when we suddenly heard an animalistic growl from behind us. it was a chimera. why can't we just have a normal summer? with the greek gods? no way!
     “stand behind me.” i said to joseph and micheal (i hate having to type out their names every three seconds). “let the others take care of this.” the hunters nock their bows and wait for the perfect moment to strike. annabeth was screaming out instructions and jason was kinda just flying when suddenly a powerful stream of water pierced through the chimera's chest (it was that easy guys, the chimera wasn’t even moving. in the time percy was explaining things you could have already killed it!). everyone looked at me in shock, or was it disbelief.
     “percy.” annabeth said. “did you do that?”
     “wasn’t me!” i replied. suddenly there were two glowing lights behind me. micheal had the mark of poseidon over him, while joseph had the mark of athena. so micheals my brother… fun.
     “the bloodline is determined. poseidon-- earthshaker, stormbringer, lord of horses. hail micheal pew, son of the sea god.” chrion said as he and the rest of the campers including me bowed to micheal. we then turned towards joseph. “the bloodline is determined. athena-- warfare, handicraft, lady of owls. hail joseph pew son of the wisdom goddess.”
     “hail!” the campers said. we then started to get up.
     “so, i guess you're my brother!” i said to micheal.
     “i guess so.” he replied.
     “you aren’t surprised at all?!” i asked, shocked.
     “i am, i’m just hiding it on the inside!” he said with a grin.
      “ok then.” i return. “it’s time for dinner, let’s go!”