"Just, uh, make sure you keep me posted on my dad. Need all the entertainment I can get these days." Nathan says and Lucas nods. "By the way, uh, my insurance paid for my entire hospital stay so I don't even really need a fundraiser anymore."

"Uh, you know, you still got, um, bills, rent." Lucas says.

"Yeah, I'll figure something out." Nathan says.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Lucas insists. "Besides, everyone really wants to help out. And, hey, Megster here loves movies." Lucas says, ruffling the girl's hair. She grins hearing her nickname.

"Rig up a dart board with Chris' face on it and I'm in." Nathan says.

+++

They're at the fundraiser and are getting ready to start the movies. Lucas is holding Megan and he's standing a bit behind Nathan.

Peyton walks on stage with a microphone.

"Hey, everybody, you guys ready for some movies?" Peyton asks and everybody cheers. "All right, great. Good, okay. Well, then grab some snacks, stretch out, and we're gonna kick things off with a couple cartoons." Everybody cheers again.

What comes on screen is not a cartoon.

"The number one killer of young people is traffic accidents." THe man on the video says as the screen shows a totaled car. Lucas gently pushes Megan's head down so she doesn't see it. "And that's--that's got to be one of the biggest and grossest wastes of human life."

The video shows dead bodies.

"About 40 percent of our fatal and injury accidents involve people in the age group of 15 to 24." The man says.

"Uh, Nate, I'm sorry, man. This isn't what we planned." Lucas says.

"What, are you kidding me, this is awesome." Nathan says. "Turn it up!" The crowd cheers in agreement.

~ ~ ~

Nathan is sitting on a small couch with Megan half asleep on his lap. She's holding a juice box and sipping from it whenever she realizes she almost fell asleep.

Tim is on a couch next to Nathan while Peyton sits on the floor at the table, going through Nathan's mail.

"You spent 30 bucks on pay-per-view porn?" Peyton asks.

"That's mine." Tim takes the bill from her. Nathan gives him a slightly disgusted look. "What? You were out of town. I was lonely."

Brooke and Lucas walk up, Brooke sitting next to Peyton.

"Um, I got you cookies and licorice." Brooke tells her firend.

"Hey, I got you another soda and some popcorn." Lucas tells his brothers, putting the items on the table. "Uh, you want me to scrounge up a pillow so you can elevate that knee?"