Chapter.9

You were Shocked to say the Least, your Mother?
The more you thought about it though, the more it made sense. He was Having an Affair, and was keeping you and Octavia safe from Your Mothers Cruel Fantasies and Make you Continue the Geotia bloodline, not that you minded, but you would prefer you would actually get a Choice.

Letting out a sad sigh, you mumbled into his Jacket.
"Please.... Don't kill dad, he's the only thing keeping me and Via-" "Safe? Yeah I get it sweet heart. That's why I'm letting you get the Option of staying with me. Sure, it'll be New, but it'll be an Adventure. And you don't have to deal with that crazy mother of yours." "Yeah but- I can't leave dad or Via behind!-"
"Hun, you don't have to come with me if you don't want to-" "But I do!" You cut him off.

Your faces were mere inches apart from each other. Both of you panting slightly from Yelling at each other.  "But... I wanna Say goodbye first." He nodded in understanding and Gulped, feeling something.... In his no no square. Suddenly as you were about to get up, you were pinned down By your wrists.

He towered over you, his tail swinging dangerously behind him as he used one hand to Remove his hat while he used his other hand to keep your hands in place.

  "Your not getting out of this room Un-F*cked,"

                                "Sweetheart~"