Chapter.3

(Art above is Mine!!!)

After mutternin a few 'Ews' here and there you finally reached the couple. Bending down and putting your hands on your knees. "Are you okay?" Asked Moxxie worriedly. "I-I'm fine." Said moxxie as he Held his clavicle and Limped back to the house as you stood up, watching them go. You snapped out of your Thoughts when you realized your still in the mud. "ew ew ew Ew Ew EW!"

~Time skip~

As you finally made it out of that wretched mud pit, you began walking towards the house, but as you were walking, you felt something smack your Butt...

Hard

And boy oh boy, we're you flustered and annoyed, not to mention it hurt like Hell. Spinning around, you See striker with a small smirk on his face, whistling innocently as if he did nothing wrong. "You BARBARIAN!" You Roared. He just smirked. "Oh? But I did nothing wrong, pinky~" dear god were you flustered and Angry. So you grabbed him By the bandanna and pulled him down to your level, since he's practically 10x taller than you. He grunted in surprise and raised a brow, you being slightly Turned on. Wait... WHAT? You quickly rid the thought and Gave him a angry glare. "Don't EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!" You snarled angrily and embarrassed. By now, everyone that was inside, was now outside watching the commotion. Striker tuned out the Owl demon belles angry chirps and yells, and Focused on her... Boobs?! Realizing he was staring he quickly looked at her eyes to see that she was even more angry.

"You-you-" "we have an Audience, babe" "wha-what?!" (Y/N) immediately let striker go and turned around to see the whole squad. "Wow (Y/N), you got the whole squad laughing." Loona joked. You gave her the 'Nows not the time' look and just growled. "Im just- Millie? Is there a room I'm staying in?" You ask tiredly. She quickly nodded. "Yes of course Sugarpie, cmon' let's getchya' Clean!" She said as she helped you hose off your muddy boots and enter into the house. Striker watched you go, a small part of him wanting to run to you and hold you in his arms, while the other part of him wanted to leave you be.

'I need a drink' he thought before entering the house.

~Time skip bestieeees~

(Y/N) walked into her bed room and noticed her luggage was There. Smiling softly, you grabbed the suitcase and with a grunt, you threw the suitcase onto the bed. Opening said suit case, knowing The games would be In two days, you got changed into your night gown and put your suitcase on the ground, before getting into the bed,until you heard shuffling, you got up and looked at your suitcase. Raising a brow. You open your siuit case, was brim. Who was brim you ask? He was a teacup you turned into a Living, breathing thing from when you were younger. "Brim! What are you doing here?!" You whisper yelled. "S-sorry Princess (Y/N)! I just wanted to come..." Brim trailed off. Brim was at least 9 y/old teacup, creating him when you were six. Letting out a sigh and shook your head, setting Brim down on the nightstand. The only light coming from you (F/C) eyes. "Goodnight Brim"
"Goodnight (Y/N)"

Hey y'all, gotchu guys some Heat with striker ;) I hope you enjoyed the chapter bestieeees (And I'm sorry if anything insulted you in this chapter.) Also, Brim is based off of Chip from beauty and the beast!