Jiro

It has now been an hour of them drinking. Jiro was becoming touchy, she was casually touching Midoriya's shoulder, or his leg, and she touched his chest a couple times.

He tried to smile threw but he was becoming increasingly more uncomfortable. He didn't want to her hurt feelings, but he didn't know how to stop her.

Neither of them had that much to drink, so he was honest surprised that Jiro seemed to be drunk. He cursed himself, he doesnt know her that well so how would he know that she can handle her drinks?

She moved closer to him, "Hey Midoriya?" The male looked at her, she was very close. She was leaning in for a kiss, Midoriya was going to take it but he unconsciously leaned back.

Jiro did the same and her whole persona changed. "Midoriya can I ask you a personal question?" Confused Midoriya nodded. "Do I turn you off? Or are you maybe," she paused and looked at her wine glass, "not into girls?"

His jaw dropped, "w-what?" She sighed, "I've been thinking, I haven't really ever had a boyfriend but I know that couples dont behave like we do. We dont go out much, you dont call me, and for obvious reasons. We were both forced into this without say."

She looked at Midoriya, seriousness was in her eyes now, any trace of the alcohol was gone, "you are gay, arent you?" Midoriya gulped, "y-yeah, I am." Jiro sighed, seeming to be relieved. "Oh good. I thought it was me." This caused Midoriya to panic and he put his hand on her leg, "oh no! You seem wonderful, it's just hard for me to be with any girl."

She nodded, "I'm sorry I made advances on you, I couldnt think of a better way to see what was up then that." She looked down, her face was a little red in embarrassment. "Its alright, I'm just happy you know the truth now."

Midoriya put his head on the back of the couch, then looked at Jiro. She truly was beautiful, any man, or woman, would be lucky to have her. "What about you, are you gay?" She laughed slightly, "no not gay, I dont know what I am, I'd give anyone a chance if they wanted."

Midoriya nodded, "that's very mature of you." She laughed lightly again, "what are we going to tell our parents? We obviously cant get married now." The greenette made an annoyed face, "can we figure that out later?" She nodded, "that's fine. We don't have much time though, they are going to want to talk about planning the wedding soon."

Suddenly the blonde flashed in his mind, "I have another question." "Shoot." Midoriya turned to face Jiro, she changed her body language as well. The conversation was turning serious again, "I actually met a guy a few days ago, I wasnt going to do anything about it but would it be okay if I did now?" Jiro smiled and slapped Midoriya in the arm.

"Of course! You deserve to be happy!" Jiro got up and stretched, "oh also, don't feel bad about this." Midoriya stood up as well, she started to walk towards the door as he stood up.

"I wanted to get everything straight before I told you this, and since we talked I can tell you now that I have been wanting to see someone too." She put her hand to the back of her neck, "that is actually who I was texting the other day, I told him I was in a situation though so..."

She trailed off, realizing how bad that sounded. "Dont worry Jiro! I'm glad we talked, friends?" He opened his arms for a hug, "friends!" She hugged him back gently before leaving.

It was about 4 o'clock now and he had nothing to do. Once again the blonde popped into his head so he decided to bite the bullet and text him.

Midoriya: Hey I'm sorry I havent texted you till now (4:03)

Bakugou: Its cool, you texted me now (4:05)

Midoriya: I know it's kinda late to ask, but would you want to meet up for dinner tonight? I can explain why I havent texted you? (4:05)

Bakugou: I'd love to go to dinner, and you dont have to worry about it. You can tell me on your own time, I'm glad you texted me now (4:05)

Midoriya's heart skipped a beat, he is so sweet, is this to good to be true? It's hard to believe he is so understanding.

Midoriya: are you always this sweet? Want to meet at the diner at 5? (4:06)

Bakugou: only to you, and see you then. (4:06)

Midoriya smiled to himself. He felt like he has known this person all his life, but he hasn't. He was nervous yet his heart felt light.

Getting off the couch he ran to the bathroom. Jiro truly is amazing.

She was the reason they could go to dinner and have Midoriya not feel guilty about it.

For the first time in a long time he could say he was genuinely happy, even though nothing has changed yet, the only thing different is that he was now in an open relationship.

He decided he was going to tell Bakugou what was going on, it wasn't fair for him to be in a relationship with a soon to be married man.

He took a quick shower, making sure to do his extra stuff. You know, like using a sugar scrub!

Once he got out he looked at himself in the mirror and cringed. His hair was saggy with water, his eyes were sunken in slightly, and his skin was a little pale. He didn't let himself get discouraged from this though. He still took the time to blow dry his curls and add a little make up to try to bright out his eyes.

Now walking into the bedroom, he turned to his closet and picked out a nice dark green button up. He decided to pair it with a light wash pair on jeans. The outfit was elegant but not so much so, they were going to a diner after all.

After checking his phone and spraying some sweet smelling cologne on his neck and wrists, he left excited and slightly nervous.

At first he walked at almost a slow running pace, but then he slowed down and started to think. This was his first date in about half a year, and on top of that, it was with a guys that's looks alone could make your heart burst.

Shaking his head he looked at his phone, there was a text from Bakugou.

Bakugou: I've got us a table. Dont leave me waiting to long ;)

Midoriya smiled and texted him back.

Midoriya: I'm walking there now, wait for me sweet prince!

Bakugou: Of course, dearest maiden

Midoriya burst out laughing. To everyone that saw him, he looked crazy. The way their playing came out of nowhere made his heart warm, and yet again he thought of Jiro. She was truly a sweet person and he wanted her to be the happiest she can be.