The Clubsplosion Begins!

Mulai dari awal

The first battle was amazing. Stephan and sawk returned to the field as grim and as congratulated them. Sawk so off his training by flexing his muscles, soon getting the attention of Bianca. Then we met Montgomery and his Throh. The tension between sawk and throh were tense. now it was the next match. Cilan easily defeated his opponent an advance to the next round.The next match soon begins ash match. 

Grim: wow scraggy learn focus blast, soon it will be us next.

Scraggy: scrag 

Then it was iris vs burgundy. It was her dewott vs excadrill. It was a tough battle but excadrill won. Then it was gettie vs bettie, it was great as bettie one.,that was it for the time as it Continues later. Grim ate some food as he sees Bianca. 

Grim: hey Bianca 

Bianca: hey grim

Grim: so you ready for your match. 

Bianca: yep

Grim: hey I wanted to

Then Bianca sees sawk and scraggy training and she runs off. He sighs and follows them. The sixth match starts.Then the next was gale and Georgia, Georgia bis harp easily defeated druddigon the seventh match start. Throh had easily defeated mienshao. It was time for the eight match.

Bianca: wish me luck grim

Grim: no need, you'll knock em dead

She smiles and runs off. She makes it to the battlefield but Bianca tripped and slide on the ground. The match begins.

The battle was great as Bianca beats conkeldurr. It was definitely exciting. Now it was grim turn. He faces off against zeke and his Carracosta.

Referee: battle begin. 

Grim: scraggy use drain punch

Zeke: carrosta use rock smash

The hits collide but rock smash hit and flung scraggy into the air.

Grim: scraggy hang in there

Zeke: use shell smash then grabs em. 

He moves at great speed and grabs scraggy in the air, he throws scraggy backwards.

Grim: scraggy

Zeke: now use aqua tail

He used aqua tail slamming scraggy into the ground. Once the dust settles scraggy slowly gets up. Carrocosta looks at scraggy and scoffs.

Zeke: that's the end off that, maybe you need a stronger fighting type 

Scraggy gets infuriated to what he said.

Grim: I don't need no stronger fighting type. My scraggy is all I need and he'll never let me down.

Scraggy: scraggy 

Zeke: fine use hyper beam.

His Pokémon turns around an fires hyper beam.

Grim: don't give up scraggy I know you can do it.

Scraggy: scraggy!

Scraggy opens his opens and takes the beam head on. He slid back a bit and suddenly he glows. 

Grim: no way

Scraggy stops the attack and grows, his

Scrafty: scrafty!

Grim: scrafty, wow 

Grim brought out his Pokédex.

Pokédex: scrafty, the hoodlum Pokémon, and the evolved form of scraggy, It can smash concrete blocks with its kicking attacks. The one with the biggest crest is the group leader.

Grim: and you learned a new move, alright go scrafty 

Scrafty charges at carrocosta.

Zeke: use hyper beam again

He fires.

Grim: scrafty use zen headbutt

Scrafty crest starts glowing and it cuts through the hyper beam. It hits carrocosta. 

Grim: now use a barrage of drain punch

Scrafty let loose the Barrage of attacks. 

Grim: finish it with high jump kick

Scrafty knees carrocosta in the gut into the air. He spins and launches his opponent into the ground. Carrocosta had fainted 

Referee: the winner is scrafty and grim.

Grim: yeah way to go scrafty

Scrafty: scraft 

The next match begins and  Bridget defeats mike. Now that first round concluded the next round is well underway, what will be in store for our heroes, as the journey continues.

Boom that's it for the chapter, I had to add a few more characters because they were to many antagonist and not enough other trainers. And plus I needed a way to do scraggy Evoultion. Next chapter, things are heating up in, Commanding the Clubsplosion Crown.