INTRODUCTION

Hi guys and welcome to my Five Nights at Freddy's Ask and Dare Q&A! Read the description first to let you know what to do!

Now I have all the animatronics and characters, mostly the entire Five Nights at Freddy's crew! Say hello, guys!

Bonnie: "Hi, I'm Bonnie The Bunny! I love to rock!"

Chica: "Hi! I'm Chica The Chicken! Want to eat pizza with me? Yes? Okay! LET'S EAT!!!"

Freddy: "Hello! I am Freddy Fazbear! I'm the owner of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza so that means I can invite anyone who wishes to come inside this wonderland! Ooh! And I love to sing songs!"

Foxy: "AYE! I be Foxy The Pirate, landlubbers! I know 'ye all who readin' this booty know m'self!"

Golden Freddy: "Hello! I am Golden Freddy! Ask and dare me whenever you can! As long as someone stuffs an endoskeleton in me 'cause I can't move..."

The Puppet: "Hi! I am the Marionette! But just call me The Puppet! I love music boxes!"

Toy Bonnie: "Heh-hey! I'm Toy Bonnie! I love to hop around all day and I love the color light blue!"

Toy Chica: "Howdy! I'm Toy Chica and I sell cupcakes using this plastic plate! And I love to party and wear pink!"

Toy Freddy: "Hey, hey! I'm Toy Freddy and I love to eat!!! And I want to become a famous entertainer!"

Mangle: "*static* Hey! I'm a toy version of Foxy The Pirate. Call me Mangle! I love to 'hang' and climb around walls and ceilings!"

BB: "Hi! I'm Balloon Boy! And I love to give away balloons! *childish laugh*"

Withered Bonnie: "Hi! I'm the withered version of Bonnie The Bunny! We, withered animatronics, don't have any likes or talents."

Withered Chica: "Hi! I'm the withered version of Chica The Chicken! Please forgive me for talking like a sick guy, my mouth is messed up!" I'm the only withered animatronic that has a talent: EATING!!!"

Withered Freddy: "Hello! I'm the withered version of Freddy Fazbear! I still sing 'cause I'm the least damaged here!"

Withered Foxy: "Aye! I be the blasted one of Foxy The Pirate! I haven't got any darned talents and we, blasted lads, hate getting flashed by sunlight!"

Withered Golden Freddy: "Hi! I am the withered version of the Golden Freddy Fazbear. You are allowed to shout at me sometimes to help me hear. My right ear is missing!"

Shadow Bonnie: "Hi! I'm Shadow Bonnie! I wish I wasn't a shadow anymore! Also, I'm the only shadow guy that's ain't withered!"

Shadow Chica: "Hey! I'm Shadow Chica! You can sometimes easily spot me on the left on the Parts/Service camera!"

Shadow Freddy: "Hi! I'm Shadow Freddy! Sorry we got no shadow version of Foxy The Pirate! Wait, do we?"

Springtrap: "Hi! I'm Springtrap! I'm the golden springlocked version of Bonnie! You may not call me Spring Bonnie or Golden Bonnie! Just call me Springtrap!"

Purple Guy: "Hi! I'm the one who killed the dead children and the one who scrapped the withered abiamtronics! Sorry, guys! Scott Cawthon made me do that!"

Phantom Chica: "Hey! I am Phantom Chica! I love posters of myself! And I ALSO love eating!!! And has anyone seen my four cupcakes?"

Phantom Freddy: "Hello, hello! My name is Phantom Freddy and as you know, we Phantoms are burnt! And DO NOT look at me too long! Just kidding!"

Phantom Foxy: "Arrr!! I be the lava'd version of Foxy The Pirate! Has anyone of 'ye lads seen me hook?"

Mike Schmidt: "Hello there! My name is Mike Schmidt. I am the security guard of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza 1997!"

Jeremy Fitzgerald: "What's up? Jeremy Fitzgerald here! I'm the security guard in the 1987 Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! I was also bitten by Mangle by accident! But the animatronics helped me remember everything!"

Peter Robinson: "Hi! I'm Peter Robinson! The security guard on Fazbear's Fright! My name wasn't given or shown but you actually play as me on Five Nights at Freddy's 3!"

Phantom BB: "Hello! I am Phantom BB. Has anyone stolen my balloons during the fire?"

Phantom Puppet: "I am the Phantom Puppet. I love staring contests now. My music box was burned and broken."

There you have it! The whole FNAF crew! What are you waiting for? Ask or Dare some questions RIGHT NOW!