14.1 Daniel & Nell

Start bij het begin

"Wow" you brother says when he walks into the room. "You look so beautiful, Daniel is not going to know what hit him" he continues, walking towards you to wrap his arms around you in a big hug. "Love ya" he says, squeezing your hand when you tell him that you love him too. "I'm actually here to pick you up, Daniel is bouncing at the end of the altar, the guys are trying to calm him down but he's super nervous" he says, grinning at you. "So, my dear sister, can I escort you to your future husband now?" his voice cracks a little, and he looks at you with tears in his eyes. You nod, the lump in your throat making it unable to answer him. Marie adjusts your veil before she presses a kiss on your cheek, waving Milo's small hand at you while she makes her way towards her spot with him. Sofia kisses your cheek too, squeezing your hand before winking at you. One by one the room empties out until it's just you and your brother. "You ready for the next chapter sis?" he asks you, wiping away an escaped tear before you take a deep breath. "Yeah, let's do this."

Daniel let's out a gasp the minute he sees you, staring at you with parted lips before he lets out a little sob. "Oh my god" you hear him whisper, smiling brightly at you while wiping away the tears that don't seem to stop. You smile at him, not even registering how everyone is looking at the two of you. You only see Daniel, his slightly shaking hands and the way his smile seems to broaden even more when you smile at him. Your brother squeezes your arm, pressing a kiss on your cheek before putting your hands in Daniel's warm ones, patting his brother-in-law on the back before he takes his place next to Carlos, Charles, Michael, and Blake. "Hi" you whisper, giggling when Daniel let's out a strangled sound. "Y-you look so beautiful; I was so nervous. I can't stop crying" he mumbles, chuckling when you squeeze his hands and whisper an "it's okay love."

The whoops and cheers that fill the venue when the official says "you may now kiss the bride" bring a smile to your face before your lips are crushed by Daniel's. He wraps his arms tightly around you, smiling into the kiss before resting his forehead against yours. His teary brown eyes stare at your green ones, sparkling with love and admiration before he kisses you again. "I can't believe I'm your husband now" he mumbles against your lips, pulling away before pressing you against his chest. "I'm going to love you every single day for the rest of our lives" he whispers, tightening his hold when you let out a slight sob. Milo breaks the moment when he starts giggling, making grabby hands at you and Daniel. Daniel opens one of his arms, smiling at Marie when she hands Milo over to him. "Hey little guy, do you want to join in on the hug? Is that it?" he hums, kissing his son before you do the same. "I don't think I've ever been this happy" you say, kissing Daniel before you look at everyone in the room who's looking at the three of you with love in their eyes.

Laughter fills the dinner area while your and Daniel's friends give speeches about the two of you. Daniel is leaning against the back of his chair, his tie loosened around his neck and the first few buttons of his dress shirt are unbuttoned. His warm hand is resting on your thigh, drawing imaginary figures while he chuckles at something Michael tells the guests. You let your eyes travel over your fresh husband, nibbling on your lower lip when you see his relaxed face and tousled curls. He leans towards your ear suddenly, breathing on the skin of your neck before whispering, "please don't look at me like that, I want to take my time with you later tonight, so don't tempt me into taking you in the bathroom." You look at him with wides eyes while a blush spreads over your cheeks, shaking your head when he winks at you. "Don't act like you weren't looking at me like you wanted to eat me babe, I know you well enough by now" he teases, squeezing your thigh before kissing you softly.

Daniel sighs when you finally settle on the plane, looking at you with a smile on his face. "I still can't believe we're leaving the sun and going to one of the coldest places I'll probably ever visit for our honeymoon" he says, chuckling when you roll your eyes. "Well, I can drop you off somewhere hot if you want" you tell him, raising your eyebrows when he laughs. "I don't want you to drop me off baby, I like the idea that it'll be so cold that you don't want to leave the bed" he winks at you, laughing even harder when you groan. "I can't believe I married you" you mumble, "and you even have a child with me!" he exclaims, grinning at you when you chuckle. "Come sit next to me love, let's finish the episode we started yesterday."