- 007

↳ [ kick-ass ] ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

warning: none

"SO, UH, WHERE'S SPOT, HUH?" Race spoke with his cigar in his mouth. "Oh, he was concerned about us bein' serious. You imagine that?" Jack leant against the statue.

"Well, you know Jack, maybe we's ought to ease off a little, you know?" Racetrack shrugged, blowing out smoke.

"Ease out of it? Youse mad ain't ya?" Eleanor scoffed.

"Without Spot and the others, there's not enough of us, eleanor, you know?" Kid-blink said.

"Jack, maybe we's movin' too soon. Maybe we ain't ready" mush suggested, the fellas agreeing. "Mush youse supposed to be on my side, race you too"

"I definitely think we should forget about it for a little while." Skittery added on.

"Oh, do ya?" Jack raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, I mean, we're not Brooklyn you know." Race agreed.

"Hey, who's we kiddin' here? Spot was right. It's just a game to you guys." Jack rested his arm on the ledge.

Les and a few of the younger newsies were having sword fights and using extra papers to make hats.

"Open the gates and seize the day, don't be afraid and don't delay. Nothing can break us, no one can make us give our rights away. Arise and seize the day!" Davey began.

"Now is the time to seize the day!" Dave yelled, the newsies repeating. Ellie sat on the ledge of the statue with jack and mush as they watched before jack and mush both jumped down and joined in.

"Send out the calls and join the fray!"

"Wrongs will be writing if we're united, let us seize the day!"

"Friends of the friendless seize the day"

"Raise up the torch and light the way"

"Proud and defiant, We'll slay the giant. Let us seize the day"

"Neighbour to neighbour, father to son. One for all and all for one!"

"Open the gates and seize the day, dont be afraid and don't delay. Nothing can break us, no one can make us give our rights away!"