He resisted frowning. "Just curious. We have approximately seven more hours to go in this plane, though, and it's going to get awfully dull staring at the Ocean."

Annika stared at him for a moment then shut her sketchbook. "I was drawing a donkey," she said at last, and stuffed her book into a massive tote bag and stuck her pencil in the messy bun atop her head. "So, since we're stuck here on this plane for seven hours, what would you like to talk about?"

Shivaay shrugged. "Up to you."

"Oh goody," she said, sitting up and crossing her legs under herself in her stretchy grey leggings with their low-slung pink waistband. "Let's talk about why you seem so determined to be a boring pain in my ass."

"Does that include the follow up of why you're so determined to undermine my employment?" he shot back and she frowned.

"No." She folded her arms and he couldn't help thinking about the way her soft breasts pushed up and together when she folded her arms like that. "Stop that," she mumbled.

"Stop what?" he rumbled.

Annika blushed a tiny bit. "Staring at me like that."

Shivaay almost smirked. "Like what?"

"Like you have any desire to do anything other than look." She replied.

Shivaay did smirk now. "Maybe I do," he said, but looked away.

Annika snorted. "Yeah right," she mumbled. He glanced back over. "You wanted to quit after kissing me."

S: "And did it ever occur to you that the transfer request was because I work for you and thusly it would be unethical to be kissing you, let alone anything else?"

"Bull," Annika said simply. "I don't pay you, do I? And I'm pretty sure I already told you I don't need or particularly want you following me around, but I let it slide because my dad is paranoid. I figured since you're single, reasonably attractive, and not quite old it wouldn't matter if we had fun, but apparently that's a big deal. My bad."

S: "It's still unethical."

The girl shrugged. "Whatever. But if you're just saying that to spare my feelings, don't bother." She reached for her sketchbook again.

"Are you kidding?" he asked before he could stop himself.

"No," she said firmly. "I'm not. I get it, you're like a twelve on the one to ten, and I'm definitely not even close. It's whatever. I'm over it."

Shivaay got up and went over to her little grouping of seat, sitting down directly across from her. "Is that what you really think? That I don't want to?"

Annika blinked. "You put in a goddamn transfer request, what was I supposed to think?" she snapped, looking wonderfully sexy in her indignation. Shivaay leaned forward, put a hand to her jaw and drew her forward, kissing her softly.

"What I fucking told you, Annika," he breathed after breaking away. "Crossing the line. Potentially being fired. Unethical behaviour and whatnot."

"Then why did you just-?" He kissed her again, harder this time, his tongue slipping into her mouth, drawing a soft whimper from her before he pulled back.

"Because I really fucking want to, despite it crossing the ethical line." He smirked a tiny bit. "And because we're pretty much alone except whoever's flying this plane at thirty six thousand feet."

"Good," Annika said, then tossed her sketchbook aside and climbed into his lap. "Because we have like seven more hours on this flight, and staring at you staring at the Ocean is going to get really boring."