Everyone stared at him in shock and started mumbling about how he could be right.

''Oh I'm gonna kill Tom.'' Lenny chuckled while Eric put a hand on his shoulder making Lenny stop laughing. 

''Don't even think about it.''

Soon Tom and Pan came back and Pan looked very pale so Lenny offered to drive them home which he did.

Pan was asleep when Greg came back from wherever he was. He was in the bathroom washing his face when he noticed something on the bathrrom counter. A blue and white pen looking thing. He picked it up and studied it until he came upon a word on the grey part. 'PREGNANT'.

Pan was sleeping but before she went to sleep she took the test. Tom had been sitting in the chair in her room on his laptop he kept there when Greg burst through the door.

''You got her pregnant.'' Greg said quickly holding up the preganancy test.

''Are you serious?'' Tom said standing up suddenly and taking the test from Greg as the 2 boys looked at the stick.

All of the racket woke up Pan and looked at the 2 boys sleepily. The boys hadn't nticed she woke up so Pan took this time to stdy what they were doing. They were looking at something and when she looked closer she knew what it was and by their reaction she knew what it said.

''Tom?'' she asked quietly to get his attention. She had tears brimming her eyes.

''Pan? Oh baby.'' he said quickly walking over to her while still holding the pregnancy test.

''It'll be ok baby  don't worry vrything will be ok you don't have to worry.'' he said to her soothingly while rubbing back and she smiled through her tears.

''I'mma be a momma.'' she giggled while rubbing her stomach.

Tom laughed as well.

''Yes. Yes you will.''

Later after dinner Tom and Pan were sitting on the couch as the characters from Grease because Roxanne was having a party 90's theme. Keithy was also on the couch with Becky and Greg was at work.

Lenny came in the door wearing a costume as well as well as the dog, Boozer.

''Hey how come Dad doesn't have to wear a costume and we do.'' Becky complained.

''What I'm dressed as Bruce Springsteen. How did you guys not know this? Man I stink as father.'' Lenny said then Roxanne came over cupping his face with her hands.

''You don't stink as a father that's why think we should-.'' Roxanne started before Lenny cut her off.

''We are not having another child.'' Lenny said before Roxanne ran up stairs crying.

''What did I do?'' Lenny asked the kids.

''You didn't know? Your gonna be a father. Again.'' Pan said casually.

''Why didn't you tell me?'' Lenny and Tom said as Lenny ran upstairs and Tom looked straight at his girlfriend shocked.

''Oh she didn't tell me I just knew.'' She said nonchalantly while scrolling through her phone.