𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) entered the camera frame, her tall form and casual clothes were brightly shining in the camera.

"Hello! Thank you for having me!!" (Y/n) smiles widely and waves at the camera. The chat spammed with more greetings and excitement. Wilbur, who had been beside his wife, chose to carefully walk behind her and quickly pull his arms around her, startling her as he picked her up spinning around. (Y/n) quickly grips her husband's arms, trying to keep herself from falling from his embrace.

"Thaaaat's right!" Soon Wilbur stopped spinning around and carefully put his wife down for herself to catch up to what happened. The room just needed to spin due to that attack but quickly stopped moving and the female carefully hit her husband for scaring her.

"Today we're going to have a cooking stream with my wife and we're going to make her favorite food!" The screen flashed with what seemed to be animated confetti that the mods had put up. At the left side of the screen people shouted through text with excitement once again, at the right upper side stood the recipe for the fans to see what they are using and for them to cook it as well.

"At the right corner the recipe will pop up so at the end of the stream screen it and try it for yourself! But of course, if you're allergic to any of these ingredients please replace it with something that is similar!" (Y/n) smiles as she waves at the camera.

"Let the cooking begin!"

The sound of cooking and laughing for the past twenty minutes, the couple had soon finished the meal with delight

"Hey Wilby, can you pass me the salt? The (ingredient) was a bit under-salted." (Y/n) stood by the pan as she stirred around with her food. Wilbur soon came with the salt and gave a quick peck on her cheek before going over to fix the part of the meal. The chat sent donos of things to say as they also asked a few things.

"How come this is your favorite meal (Y/n)?" A donation came up and the female turned to the question. Bringing a hand to her chin, (Y/n) wondered why she liked this meal. It tasted great, that's the main reason to have a favorite meal but she guessed the chat wanted a history behind if there was one.

The female smiles at her memory."The reason I like this food is because it tastes great and because my brother used to make it when I was a little girl." (Y/n) later on turns to the pan, the food was frying delightfully as she stirred once more.
"My brother used to do most things for me when I couldn't do it, of course he made me try some stuff as well and taught me a bit of cooking beforehand, but this only happened when my parents were out and we were alone. It's a comfort food for me and something that will bring joy to my memories." (Y/n) quickly takes the pan off the heat and then brings it to the plates Wilbur had prepared together with the rest of the meal. The plating was fantastic and the chat showed excitement through messages and donos.

"There you go! (Y/n)'s Favorite Food! (f/f)!" Wilbur announced and brought out the cutlery and some glass together with some water.

"Now whenever I eat this, I like to add something extra but you don't have to if you don't feel like it or are allergic to it!" The female brought out an extra ingredient as she sprinkled a little atop of her plate where the food was laid out. Wilbur also took but less than his wife as he then poured water for her and himself.

"I'm going to eat now, this is all too good to be waiting for!" (Y/n) took a big bite out of her food. A big smile had grown into her lips as she chewed on it, the flavours of happiness bringing back good memories with her brother as she took another bite.

WIlbur watched his wife eat with delight. He knew she loves this type of food and couldn't waste a minute of watching his wife eat. Feeling like he had been staring for too long, the husband shakes his head and makes eye contact with the camera before digging in himself. The rich flavours in his mouth made him smile, Wilbur never had a special connection to this food nor a history but could only think of (Y/n) as he knew she loved this.

Soon the food was gone and the stream had to come to an end.

"Well Chat, this was a cooking stream with my pretty wife! You guys have the ingredients at the corner for you to take a screenshot and let us know what you think of the dinner!" Wilbur stood in front of the camera as he smiled big at his audience.

"Keep in mind if you don't eat any of these ingredients, you can change some of them out! I believe it tastes great." (Y/n) smiles as she waves goodbye to the chat.

After that, the screen turned black and the chat finally went to bed after a late night stream.

____________________________________

FINALLY AND UPDATE! 

I wanna say sorry for not updating and thank you for so many views on this book! I wanna thank the wonderful comments that i have read and kept track on and also a big thanks to the votes you guys have given me and the Editors!

As another thank you, I'm giving you guys a hint on who (Y/n)'s cousin is. 

"The cousin of (Y/n) is from America."

Now you guys have fun with that, I'm also going to say that the next chapter is already in work! 

Thank you very much again and hope the next chapter will hopefully come out soon!